ADVERTISEMENT

OleMiss Game Thread

Our RB’s have ZERO Vison - those cut back lanes are there all day and are HUGE

Boy I hated that play to Vann. Thought he moved early anyway. Never any reason throw throw backwards. Total disaster of a play. On the coaches.

We kill ourselves trying to get cute. On the coaches. Should have 21 points and the ball right now. Coaches calling set plays killing us. They NEVER work. Guys playing well enough and executing. Coaches had us in an illegal formation. Coaches had us run a set play on 2nd down inside the 10 that wasn’t there. At least on offense, our coaches are the only thing stopping us. Just run. Doesn’t have to look good. Score points...

Defensively, we have no players but they don’t exactly look coaches up either.

About to give Ole Miss all the momentum the stadium can handle. Wasted a solid start. Disappointing.

Well there goes are 14 pt cushion . Had a chance to put them away early and now we are gonna be in a dogfight . Oh well

Well one thing is for sure - our DBs will continue to play 15 yards off the receivers and give up those 5 to 10 yard outs

We need to throw that quick screen in the garbage . Never seen that play work for more than 5 yards in 10 years for us .

Wow, Moore had time to stop, turn around, and catch the ball 25 yards down the field because we had nobody near him. So awful.

No pressure on QB, no coverage down the field. What exactly are we trying to do defensively???

Heck, at this point just send everybody and at least make them get rid of the ball fast.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
With this defense, it’s a miracle we have won 4 games. They are seemingly getting worse every week. I thought Muschamp was a defensive genius? What is this?

Ok, What is our defense going to have to do to slow Ole Miss down? Good Lord!

Ends are trying to contain I believe. But eventually we have to do something. Can’t cover all day.

Fenton Island sounds like a place to lay back and relax. Such an easy throw and catch on 4th down. We just conceded that to them. Hell, who cares about the big play there. If they convert they’ll score. How do you leave the best WR in the SEC that open all day?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT