ADVERTISEMENT

OleMiss Game Thread

I swear some of you guys should ****ing coach...you know it all...lol.I played for USC and dont bitch as.much as some of yall and no that doesnt make me more qualified to speak on it....just saying

Reactions: shiverz
I swear some of you guys should ****ing coach...you know it all...lol.I played for USC and dont bitch as.much as some of yall and no that doesnt make me more qualified to speak on it....just saying

I’m embarrassed you write the way you do having been a former player at SC.

Fans should never complain about a team on pace to throw for over 800 yards on our defense.

I think #16 and # 22sr like to give a lot space to their receiver so when the reciever catches the ball they almost tackle them with hard.

Our only chance on defense is pr
Fenton Island sounds like a place to lay back and relax. Such an easy throw and catch on 4th down. We just conceded that to them. Hell, who cares about the big play there. If they convert they’ll score. How do you leave the best WR in the SEC that open all day?
I thought he played it well. 15 yard cushion on 4th and 4. What's the problem?

Reactions: Carolina4
Yea I for one do bitch - 4th and 6 and your gotta make them make a play - dont play off 15 yards and GIVE them a play - make them earn it or am I just wrong thinking that way??

Had a chance to put this team away and the offense craps the bed and the defense lets them right back in it!

No offense, but you aren't the only one here to have played the game. I don't understand how anyone who has played and understands the game can't be upset with this comedy of errors on D.

Don’t forget...we’ve only scored one offensive TD today. Got the Special Teams TD as well. We need another one here. Going to be extremely difficult to keep pace with them against our D.

I’m embarrassed you write the way you do having been a former player at SC.

Fans should never complain about a team on pace to throw for over 800 yards on our defense.
Dont be embarrasesd for.me boss im doing just fine, just tired of all your bitching and complaining but i bet your happy as hell now huh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT