ADVERTISEMENT

One band or artist that is extremely overrated and one band grossly underrated

Many disagree with your opinion.....here's a few. Didn't mean to upset you.

Many disagree with your opinion.....here's a few. Didn't mean to upset you.

And guess what...just as many disagree with your opinion. BTW who said I was upset?

I'm sure if I had the time to do so I could find some blogs who have Nirvana as one of the best bands of all time. Everyone's entitled to their opinion and can post about it on the internet.

Underrated
Be Bop Delux do yourself a favor and give them a listen
Dire Straits Telegraph Road live off Alchemy wow
10 Years After give yourself about 15 minutes on an interstate and play Love Like a Man followed by 50.000 Miles Beneath my Brain, you will smoothly find yourself going about 90 miles per hour
Genesis Before MTV

Overrate
Genesis after MTV

Reactions: Harvard Gamecock
And guess what...just as many disagree with your opinion. BTW who said I was upset?

I'm sure if I had the time to do so I could find some blogs who have Nirvana as one of the best bands of all time. Everyone's entitled to their opinion and can post about it on the internet.

I never said my opinion was the only opinion. I just offered links to opinions that show I'm not the only one who feels this way about Nirvana. I apologize for assuming you were upset by my statements on Nirvana. I just took your "BS" response as a curt response, with no context, so I assumed you were upset. That's on me.

As you stated, there are many people who that believe Nirvana WAS one of the best bands of all time (at least for the "Grunge" genre). I'm well aware and there is no doubt about that. Which, is why I listed them as one of MY most overrated bands ever.

Let me preface this by saying it’s my personal opinion and to each his own. Also, I know I’m gonna get killed for this, but...

Overrated: Led Zeppelin-I just never got into it. To whacked out and drugged up for my taste. Also, one of their best songs (Rock n Roll) Heart did a better version.

Underrated: KISS- (original 4) not pretentious or pretended to be preachy. Just fun and entertaining.

Also, I like Journey, but mostly their early stuff. Their early 80’s stuff is good, but I like their late 70’s stuff even better.
100%

Underrated
Be Bop Delux do yourself a favor and give them a listen
Dire Straits Telegraph Road live off Alchemy wow
10 Years After give yourself about 15 minutes on an interstate and play Love Like a Man followed by 50.000 Miles Beneath my Brain, you will smoothly find yourself going about 90 miles per hour
Genesis Before MTV

Overrate
Genesis after MTV
A bandmate of mine introduced me to these guys (Live In the Air Age). Bill Nelson was just incredible. Really a shame most have not heard of them.
Agree with DIre Straits.

Reactions: aj&uscgrad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT