ADVERTISEMENT

One clemson Kid Who DID Deserve a Game Ball

SportsSuites1

Oct 17, 2007
Clemson's 'walk-on' kicker isn't a scholarship guy (yet) - but apparently beat out the guy from W. Florence who is after 'snortie' let 'em down.

UL's 'senior' kicker blew it for the 'cards missing that short one ... while the clemson kid put it straight down the middle twice, which WAS the difference in the game. He misses, the tigers maybe lose.

I hope Dabo does the 'right thing' now and sends coke-head packing ... guess we'll see when he needs somebody against the 'pope's pupils'.

Had that kid missed that first 37-yarder and especially the short one they would never have sent him out there again. I was honestly happy (for that kid, in that circumstance, with that pressure) that he made (the 1st one).

I hope they gave him that football. The biggest stories aren't the 5-stars who fail it's the 'little guys' - the walk-ons who win.

Tomorrow it will be young Mr. Orth.

Last edited:
Clemson's 'walk-on' kicker isn't a scholarship guy (yet) - but apparently beat out the guy from W. Florence who is after 'snortie' let 'em down.

UL's 'senior' kicker blew it for the 'cards missing that short one ... while the clemson kid put it straight down the middle twice, which WAS the difference in the game. He misses, the tigers maybe lose.

I hope Dabo does the 'right thing' now and sends coke-head packing ... guess we'll see when he needs somebody against the 'pope's pupils'.

Had that kid missed that first 37-yarder and especially the short one they would never have sent him out there again. I was honestly happy (for that kid, in that circumstance, with that pressure) that he made (the 1st one).

I hope they gave him that football. The biggest stories aren't the 5-stars who fail it's the 'little guys' - the walk-ons who win.

Tomorrow it will be young Mr. Orth.
While I usually disagree with most of what you post, I agree with you here. Heugel did a great job to solidify his starting position tonight. This walk-on is a winner.

Reactions: jblanken64
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT