ADVERTISEMENT

One injury away from disaster

Injury? Oh please, they'd trot him and his hair out there if they had to prop him up and hold him while he threw the ball. Korn was injured and they had no problem throwing him out there and then chew him out afterwards.

True...........but we didn’t start the season with 6 quality QB,s and national title hopes. I’m just sayin how bad can you f$&€ something up. That’s my point. I’m really enjoying this today. I won’t lie. Lol
I'm not sure finally settling on the best of the 6 qbs is f&#((ng something up. You recruit the best qbs you can and let them fight it out. You think Muschamp would have liked to have had a couple of options to choose from? Transfers happen, only one football and pretty much every team is screwed if their #1 qb goes down. Clemson's ultimate goals aren't attainable without Lawrence taking the snaps so this was an inevitability.

Reactions: Aoq and Zann77
I'm not sure finally settling on the best of the 6 qbs is f&#((ng something up. You recruit the best qbs you can and let them fight it out. You think Muschamp would have liked to have had a couple of options to choose from? Transfers happen, only one football and pretty much every team is screwed if their #1 qb goes down. Clemson's ultimate goals aren't attainable without Lawrence taking the snaps so this was an inevitability.

Wash/Rinse/SPIN/SPIN/SPIN/SPIN.....repeat.

I'm sorry, I can handle a lot of crap but this post burned me up.

1) Your #1 QB didn't go down. He got flat out SCREWED OVER.

2) Clemson's ultimate goals aren't attainable UNLESS Clemson keeps playing the A She She schedule. Drop Clemson in the SEC East or West and you're an 8 win team. Tops.

Unless Clemson’s goal is to get blown out in the first round of the bcs. They are a delusional bunch if they think otherwise.

I'm sorry, I can handle a lot of crap but this post burned me up.

1) Your #1 QB didn't go down. He got flat out SCREWED OVER.

2) Clemson's ultimate goals aren't attainable UNLESS Clemson keeps playing the A She She schedule. Drop Clemson in the SEC East or West and you're an 8 win team. Tops.

I don't typically like getting into rivalry debates, but how did Kelly Bryant get screwed over? I think he made what he believes is the best decision for himself to possibly make it to the NFL by hopefully getting to play a full season as a starter somewhere next year. Screwing him over would have been starting him one more week so that his option of redshirting was out the window.

I don't typically like getting into rivalry debates, but how did Kelly Bryant get screwed over? I think he made what he believes is the best decision for himself to possibly make it to the NFL by hopefully getting to play a full season as a starter somewhere next year. Screwing him over would have been starting him one more week so that his option of redshirting was out the window.

KB is Senior who's put in the work and could have EASILY taken Clemson back to the playoffs....the dude was 16-2 as a starter....and the rest of the schedule is just cupcakes of the ACC....and don't forget Clemson is one of those 1 loss / gets a pass anyway teams cause the media hype them so much.

Dabo should have done the right thing. Finish out the creampuff schedule with KB, get back to the playoffs (again, not at all difficult with an A She She schedule) .....and let the chips fall where they may. Then tip your hat to KB, wish him well and best of luck.

But Dabo just can't bring himself to do the right thing. Dabo is about Dabo, and will throw anybody under the bus as long as he isn't exposed for the fraud that he his.

KB is Senior who's put in the work and could have EASILY taken Clemson back to the playoffs....the dude was 16-2 as a starter....and the rest of the schedule is just cupcakes of the ACC....and don't forget Clemson is one of those 1 loss / gets a pass anyway teams cause the media hype them so much.

Dabo should have done the right thing. Finish out the creampuff schedule with KB, get back to the playoffs (again, not at all difficult with an A She She schedule) .....and let the chips fall where they may. Then tip your hat to KB, wish him well and best of luck.

But Dabo just can't bring himself to do the right thing. Dabo is about Dabo, and will throw anybody under the bus as long as he isn't exposed for the fraud that he his.

Today I learned:
Fraud coaches win national championships.
Real teams play based on seniority.
We still argue points based on conference.

Please teach me more!

P.S. I will take one of those frauds if he can win us a natty....

Reactions: Aoq
Today I learned:
Fraud coaches win national championships.
Real teams play based on seniority.
We still argue points based on conference.

Please teach me more!

P.S. I will take one of those frauds if he can win us a natty....

Today I've learned how to sniff out taters.

Well said! He did screw Bryant over. The argument that Lawrence had led 2x as many scoring drives than Bryant is misleading. Bryant had started more games and typically played the first few series which gives the OC a chance to see what the opposition is doing on D, then make adjustments on O. Lawrence was the guy who went in after all this, so he was the QB at the time the OC made adjustments. He also played nearly the whole game when Bryant got thechest bruise injury. Forget who they were playing, but it was another cupcake, and Lawrence rung up a number of TD drives in Bryant’s absence.

Who was it that led them to victory over T A&M (the only team they’ve played with a pulse)? The experienced Bryant. That’s who! So, yeah, Dabo crapped on the guy that took them to the dance in favor of the QB that appeared to have a greater upside ... but had not proven it against any decent teams. What a fool!

Dabo starting to feel invincible and making decisions all by himself. I like it!!
I'm pretty sure that is his job and why he makes like $8m a yr. Seems like it works out most the time? Who makes the decisions for Champ? Just asking? Does he have a board he refers to on 4th and 1? I think Dabo has proven himself on a national level, shots at him nowadays really have no weight. Let's hope Champ makes the right decision when he needs too tonight!

@Triton20x why don't you take it to tigernet. If anybody here thinks you are a Carolina fan, they are an idiot.
No need to respond, but I will! Ask Bosoxcock, haha! Doesn't matter what you think! According to Bosoxcock, I qualify as half troll! I went to both schools, love College football, but I hate dumb comments! I don't mind funny stuff like the KB tweet thread was hilarious!!! But make a dumb comment either way I will voice my opinion.

Don't worry, I don't have a 100% pulse on Tigernet either! Lots of idiots on there for sure!

Reactions: FJRTiger
Well said! He did screw Bryant over. The argument that Lawrence had led 2x as many scoring drives than Bryant is misleading. Bryant had started more games and typically played the first few series which gives the OC a chance to see what the opposition is doing on D, then make adjustments on O. Lawrence was the guy who went in after all this, so he was the QB at the time the OC made adjustments. He also played nearly the whole game when Bryant got thechest bruise injury. Forget who they were playing, but it was another cupcake, and Lawrence rung up a number of TD drives in Bryant’s absence.

Who was it that led them to victory over T A&M (the only team they’ve played with a pulse)? The experienced Bryant. That’s who! So, yeah, Dabo crapped on the guy that took them to the dance in favor of the QB that appeared to have a greater upside ... but had not proven it against any decent teams. What a fool!

You should be a HC for a power 5 team, making millions.

No need to respond, but I will! Ask Bosoxcock, haha! Doesn't matter what you think! According to Bosoxcock, I qualify as half troll! I went to both schools, love College football, but I hate dumb comments! I don't mind funny stuff like the KB tweet thread was hilarious!!! But make a dumb comment either way I will voice my opinion.

Don't worry, I don't have a 100% pulse on Tigernet either! Lots of idiots on there for sure!

IMO, typical Clemson arrogance. If they don't agree with it, it's dumb or ignorant. Clemson fans think very high ply of themselves and their opinions. Wonder if there is a term for that...

IMO, typical Clemson arrogance. If they don't agree with it, it's dumb or ignorant. Clemson fans think very high ply of themselves and their opinions. Wonder if there is a term for that...
And your comment is.... ? I guess.... you have a point! Lots of retards on Tigernet!

And your comment is.... ? I guess.... you have a point! Lots of retards on Tigernet!

My point was your comments appeared to be typical Clemson arrogance. "I hate dumb cimments". What makes a comment dumb? Because you don't agree with it?

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
The reply to "Dabo makes decisions by himself"? Uhm, what about that makes any sense? I think it's dumb comment. Others did as well

Funny how many people on the Kelly Bryant threads in September saying KB has to do what was best for him and his career bash Deebo for the same thing.

Suddenly making a decision with your own best interest is awful...when it doesn’t benefit your favorite team. When it’s your rival though...all good.

Give Deebo a break.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT