ADVERTISEMENT

One player per county. All time football team.

Florence County - Harry Carson

I’ve grew up on Florence, lived in Columbia for school, moved back, and now I live in Greenville. I’m only 30, but I had no idea we had a Hall of Famer from Florence, I knew about Orlando Hudson one darlington. When I first saw this post, the only person I thought of was Malliciah Goodman, he was a 4* DE that went to Clemson. He was actually in my English class in 10th grade. Never panned out tho.

Reactions: F-86F and mUSiC-man
I’ve grew up on Florence, lived in Columbia for school, moved back, and now I live in Greenville. I’m only 30, but I had no idea we had a Hall of Famer from Florence, I knew about Orlando Hudson one darlington. When I first saw this post, the only person I thought of was Malliciah Goodman, he was a 4* DE that went to Clemson. He was actually in my English class in 10th grade. Never panned out tho.

His hands were huge though.

Reactions: THMoore100
Someone needs to take the counties with multiple answers, put it out there to see if the board could come to an agreement.

I’ll throw another Cherokee Co name out there beyond Rice...Earl Clary...the Gaffney Ghost, a Union Co Roscoe Crosby, and Greenwood Ben Coates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Judson1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT