ADVERTISEMENT

Only one fire goes off at 2001

Not even gonna lie. When I saw that, I said, "Yep, we'll lose." Blackout, whiteout, nuts out, etc, etc. SICK OF ALL OF IT. Get coaches that can coach, players that can play and win some freaking football games or shut the program down.

Reactions: Heyward1 and wcocat
Truly embarrassing to have one out of four flame blasters working! Didn't someone test them prior to the game? And the kicking game is atrocious! Both kickers were dueling with each other for the crappiest kicker award!!!

No doubt...I invited friends over at my place and made a point to watch our entrance...what the heck!!! One fire lit and the rest were a fail!!! To say the least...they looked at me and said "what entrance"?

Knowing the politics in Columbia, the person in charge of the pyrotechnics is probably a tater. Or maybe they gave the sideline headset guy from the NCSU game the job as pyro expert? State employee reassignment.

'state employment reassignment' . . . oh, man, did you hit the nail on the head. I could write a dissertation on that subject. After all these years in Columbia, I'm still amazed at the names of local flunkies who get employed by the university in administrative and support areas.

As I get older, it has been my observation that a workplace department is a reflection of the department head. There was no excuse in this fail. Employees are exhibiting the management style of the boss, Tanner, and this is not a good thing. Half baked. We need a tougher guy to get this ship refloated.

Reactions: wcocat
Lol...Mus just has bad luck...stuff like this used to happen all the time to us...

gatormediaguide.jpg

Tanner was hired as a cheaper option. Fact.

That's probably reason #!, but the second reason was NOBODY WANTED TO MESS WITH IT! Pastidis should have taken the advice of his former boss (Palms): "If I had known how important football was to a school like Carolina, I would have taken that aspect of the job much more seriously."

Not even gonna lie. When I saw that, I said, "Yep, we'll lose." Blackout, whiteout, nuts out, etc, etc. SICK OF ALL OF IT. Get coaches that can coach, players that can play and win some freaking football games or shut the program down.

Lol, funny and totally agree. Let's stop focusing on gimmicks and uni changes. I'm sick of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT