ADVERTISEMENT

Only see one more win on the schedule....

The horrible thought of winning 6 games is we get a bowl bid and most everyone including Muschamp thinks we're making progress, and yet our offense will still be one of the worst in the country. Is it better to only win 5 so we can have a groundswell of fans demanding the offense be fixed?

The horrible thought of winning 6 games is we get a bowl bid and most everyone including Muschamp thinks we're making progress, and yet our offense will still be one of the worst in the country. Is it better to only win 5 so we can have a groundswell of fans demanding the offense be fixed?

You would rather lose more games so we miss a bowl?

ok ok.....My eye sight at that point was jaded. I am super glad I was wrong and maybe I need to see more things that aren't there. Proud of the Cocks for playing hard and proving me wrong. Good to see them playing with passion and not giving up like we have seen them do too many times in the last few years. I'll eat my crow. Does anyone have a good recipe? Way to go Gamecocks!

ok ok.....My eye sight at that point was jaded. I am super glad I was wrong and maybe I need to see more things that aren't there. Proud of the Cocks for playing hard and proving me wrong. Good to see them playing with passion and not giving up like we have seen them do too many times in the last few years. I'll eat my crow. Does anyone have a good recipe? Way to go Gamecocks!

(psssttt... I think your eyesight was jaded when you misspelled "Gamecock" in your name.) :>)

Reactions: NCGamcockFan2167
(psssttt... I think your eyesight was jaded when you misspelled "Gamecock" in your name.) :>)
yeah.....That was another ill conceived idea. But that one has been that way for 12 years so I just left it. Can't remember why I did it but it was on purpose. Really...lol maybe it was the limit in the amount of characters.

OP ? Our program ??? What is sad is someone posting this in year 2 of a rebuild that early in the season. Some people are just so immature
Like I said I was jaded. Ark, vandy, tn, fla all looked much better than they ended up being. Ark had just lost a shoot out with tam.
Vandy was talking about beating or at least playing with the tide. Now like others have said we are better than we thought and most of rest of our schedule is winnable. It wasn’t popular but I believe a lot of people thought similar after the way we lost to Ky.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT