ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon State ace was convicted of child molestation as a teen

I believe in second chances...

But, in this case... No... Never, little kids surround baseball players and there is no way in hell I would allow a child molester get near kids...

Last edited:
Happened when he was sixteen so how did they not know. Incident involved his six year old cousin who apparently was molested by him also when she was only four. I'd fire their coach too after NCAA tourney as he failed to do his job and bring in quality individuals.

Happened when he was sixteen so how did they not know. Incident involved his six year old cousin who apparently was molested by him also when she was only four. I'd fire their coach too after NCAA tourney as he failed to do his job and bring in quality individuals.

I think when a High school player wants to play in D1 sports, they have to register with the NCAA and this would pop up, but in baseball, he may have gone to a smaller school and didn't have to register at all.

If that's the case, it sounds like he tried to avoid that criminal record for this long... Plus, his high school coach may have known, unless transferred high school...

Not saying the Beavers head coach is or isn't guilty of hiding the facts. It might have been the player...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT