ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon vs Michigan

wallycock

Oct 11, 2001
Just watching this game, it's kinda hard to gauge the strengths of these teams. Oregon seems to play a more physical defensive game with a lot of overplay at times, and physical drives to the hoop on offense. Neither look like a dynamo on offense, but Michigan is shooting a lot of 3's and keeps hitting just enough of them to keep the game close, and just now went back up by 1 after getting down 6 a few mins ago.

I'm not sure what to make of a matchup with either team should we and one of them get to the Final 4.

It's just weird to even think about this at this time of year. But I could get used to it.

I was rooting for Michigan, but now that they took it to the wire and lost, the media might hype us as the Cinderella for 18 hours.

It has its pluses and minuses, but at this time of the year, still getting pub is good pub and 'Frank's Boys' are level headed and in the moment, focused only on the next team, until there are no more worlds left to concur, hopefully.

You see it all the time and i dont understand it. Dribble around the top of the key and run the clock down and throw up a 3 pointer. Like Michigan just did, i would take it to the basket and try to draw a foul.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT