ADVERTISEMENT

Orth did his job today. D quit tackling 2nd half.***

I agree. Do not see where he did anything terribly bad and made some nice throws. The int was a high throw but Adams should have gone up for it, but just got tipped to their player. He hasn't hurt us in this game and he seems to give us the best chance to win imho.

Yea no shit

The offense put together no drives at all

Even when we scored it was on busted plays that took less than 2 minutes

Too much time on the field for the defense

Having Zero running game kills any hope of gaining clock or winning close games

Reactions: CliffordII
The OB balls were mostly good decisions to throw it away under pressure and avoiding sacks. Yes he missed one off balance under pressure in the end one. The INT never happens if pharoh catches the absolutely perfect pass from Orth on the play before that hit him in both hands. Ease up

Deja vu all over again. Same garbage as last year. We need to be able to run the ball to keep our defense off the field.

Reactions: CliffordII
Out of the qbs you've seen this season who's looked the best? Nunez is not a qb, I'm sorry. Mitch didn't show a lot at all, have no idea about scar. Not saying orth is good but he may be the best we've got.

Passing a lot is stupid

You want to run and kill the clock

That's what we did with lattimore and it got us to Atlanta

Too bad all the offense was in essentially garbage time. They weren't exactly playing tight defense on us when up by 3 scores.

Out of the qbs you've seen this season who's looked the best? Nunez is not a qb, I'm sorry. Mitch didn't show a lot at all, have no idea about scar. Not saying orth is good but he may be the best we've got.[/QUO

I would have to disagree. Nunez is just in the UNsettling position of playing in his TRUE freshman year--after just a couple of games to learn Spurrier's difficullt system.
Again, aNOTHER QB was said to be no good because he ran a lot. Guess he who worked on his game and became "THE WINNINGEST QB IN CAROLINA HISTORY." ? (Hint: Connor)
I would go so far as to say you guys are making a knee-jerk, FOOLISH statement to judge Nunez w/o a Full year plus off season. I'm disappointed too--but I'm not going to throw out the baby w/ the bathe water.

Out of the qbs you've seen this season who's looked the best? Nunez is not a qb, I'm sorry. Mitch didn't show a lot at all, have no idea about scar. Not saying orth is good but he may be the best we've got.
................................................................................................
I would have to disagree. Nunez is just in the UNsettling position of playing in his TRUE freshman year--after just a couple of games to learn Spurrier's difficullt system.
Again, aNOTHER QB was said to be no good because he ran a lot. So,guess who that was that worked on his game and became "THE WINNINGEST QB IN CAROLINA HISTORY." ? (Hint: Connor)
I would go so far as to say you guys are making a knee-jerk, FOOLISH statement to judge Nunez w/o a Full year plus off season. I'm disappointed too--but I'm not going to throw out the baby w/ the bathe water, either.

Reactions: Tigerof66
I still think Orth looks the most poised of all the qb's who've played this year. He is a beginning starter, but he has no RB to take some pressure off. If he doesn't make plays (and he's not a play-maker, he's a manager), we go nowhere. He's the perfect qb for the old Spurrier system. He knows where to throw it and he gets about 50% of his passes to the right spot. That's his problem... the 50% part. Needs to be 65+.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT