ADVERTISEMENT

Osama Bin Dabdumb, the real hero speaks

How dare you talk bad about datboy the classless clown!
Round here on the FGF the usual suspects are tired of bad talk about datboy.
They stick to trashing Muschamp and everything Carolina.

Annnnd trust me, if Coach Muschamp had said what classless datboyTheClown said the "fans" ......lol...... here on FGF would be demanding his head in thread after thread which they would take turns bumping to the top. It's the usual suspect way.
Good thing tho..... the national sites are talking about datboys classless comments.

You can actually read twitter by net searching the twitter name and then clicking on it.

Here is this hero's link..... hope he does not offend the usual suspects.

Reactions: GamecockJL
Don’t talk bad of Dabo OP. He’s an amazing person, just ask him!

Reactions: PC31
Using Osama to refer to yourself in America is about as dumb as you can be, but Dabo is the real Teflon Don. Just like using a childhood nickname at 50. As long as he’s winning like he is, good ole Dabby is alright, or Osama. Let Will call himself Osama, the Tates would have 2 field days, saying I knew he was a Mooslim, just like that Gravett kid on the basketball team. Yes I’ve heard the second part.

Anyway, I bet back in 2010 after finishing 6-7, and losing to some directional Florida in the Who Cares Bowl, the big money was saying behind closed doors that $&@&& William better get his $&&$ together. That’s when all this started imo, we just still had the athletes to overcome what he was starting to build, and his bff Spurrier did him a favor because it wasn’t much longer until he was mailing it in.

P.S. I’m seriously gonna miss Gravett

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT