ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 26 puppies (3-4) weeks old found in a ditch near Pelion...

Kitchenlabs

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Gold Member
May 20, 2000
Someone dumped at least three litters in a ditch. They are now at Pets, Inc. in West Columbia. What kind of scumbag does that?

Reactions: cockofdawn
Every dog that gets dumped out ends up at my house. Just in the past couple weeks I've taken 3 puppies to the SPCA that were sitting in front of my door when I'd come home. Couple years ago I found one tied up to a tree in my woods. I kept hearing barking while I was deer hunting so I went looking and found him. Took him home, gave him some food and water and kept him for a couple weeks until he was healthy enough to take to the SPCA.

Reactions: wentzel25
The people probably figured out u couldn’t make meth with em and used their dog food instead

Reactions: CockIN73
Think you need to make an appointment with your proctologist. Your a$$hole has obviously taken over your mouth ( or in this instance your keyboard fingers )

Really I'm not trying to be a jerk and that's a terrible thing. Surely you can appreciate the fact this is a Gamecocks sports forum. People come here for any Gamecock sport related updates and opinions about whatever it is that's being discussed. Please make me understand why someone would post this topic on the Fighting Gamecocks Forum? I dont get it. Is it because someone's lonely and just want to talk about anything? Maybe they want others to think they're a hero for saving puppies? Please explain it

Really I'm not trying to be a jerk and that's a terrible thing. Surely you can appreciate the fact this is a Gamecocks sports forum. People come here for any Gamecock sport related updates and opinions about whatever it is that's being discussed. Please make me understand why someone would post this topic on the Fighting Gamecocks Forum? I dont get it. Is it because someone's lonely and just want to talk about anything? Maybe they want others to think they're a hero for saving puppies? Please explain it
Here's a little something for you to mull over, and it's something you will notice after you've been here a while. Off topic posts are occasionally made here, and the moderators particularly allow them in the summer when it's considered "down time." There...comprehend?

Have you not figured out what OT means yet? "OFF TOPIC" of Gamecock Sports. You don't have to read them.

Really it’s pretty simple, if the thread is of no concern to you, don’t reply. You seem to be the lonely one just wanting to respond to something you obviously don’t understand

Next time, don't click the thread. Problem solved.
You should be a little more respectful of other posters while you're learning the way the board operates.

I'm still cant understand the anger. I'm just asking a simple question trying to be civil. It is a terrible thing. I love dogs. Why on FGF is all I was asking?

Thanks for the update. Let us now when you have a dental appointment too
I'm still cant understand the anger. I'm just asking a simple question trying to be civil. It is a terrible thing. I love dogs. Why on FGF is all I was asking?
First post of this thread- smartass (not civil)
Last post- confusion (trying to imply ignorance)
I’d guess the original post is the one that stirred up things. If you still don’t understand, not sure who can help you

First post of this thread- smartass (not civil)
Last post- confusion (trying to imply ignorance)
I’d guess the original post is the one that stirred up things. If you still don’t understand, not sure who can help you

I dont understand why it's obvious to you that's its appropriate to post anything other than Gamecock sports on FGF with or without an OT in front of the title

Next time, don't click the thread. Problem solved.
You should be a little more respectful of other posters while you're learning the way the board operates.
IMO, one should be respectful of other posters even after you've learned how the board operates. If I disagree with a post, I try hard in my reply to express disagreement with the post, not the poster.

I dont understand why it's obvious to you that's its appropriate to post anything other than Gamecock sports on FGF with or without an OT in front of the title

It's appropriate because those that own and moderate the board allow it. Simple as that.

Humans post here, and life out ranks sports.

Just a little respect before swinging away or attacking also a human quality.

& Clem still sux & Vandy is still at bat.

KLab I think you should keep the new avatar now.

This is you not trying to be a jerk? Holy sh!t.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
I guess. Why not just drop them at a shelter?

labs, maybe im wrong, but dont some shelters charge 2 do such?..............we picked up r 2nd adopt less than a month ago & a older couple who were dropping off several cats were required to complete forms, etc....wasn't there long enough 2 witness the total process but they were still there when we left 30-45 minutes later.

labs, maybe im wrong, but dont some shelters charge 2 do such?..............we picked up r 2nd adopt less than a month ago & a older couple who were dropping off several cats were required to complete forms, etc....wasn't there long enough 2 witness the total process but they were still there when we left 30-45 minutes later.
Some are, that is correct. Our shelters are becoming far too populated, and more and more, people buy these puppies and get bored when they're 2 years old. Then they bring them to a shelter. You've also got the ones that don't spray or neuter them act shocked when they have 8 puppies on their hands. Simply put, the rest not space and shelters are having to implement things like charging just to hold them.

They ask for a $5 donation and the form is only a page long. It's only basically your name, number, where you found the dog, is it friendly that you know of, anytning wrong with it that you're aware of.

Our state is full of trashy people. The same kind that leaves diapers in the parking lot of the Greenville County complex. Trashy people.

We found a dozen puppies on a bridge in Rembert two years ago the day before Easter. We called the local shelter and convinced them to stay open long enough for us to get there. My kids still talk about it. People that treat animals bad tell me all I need to know about them.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
If it was up to me they would spend the rest of their sorry life in jail. Think I`m kidding? I`m not. Anyone who would do that is capable of anything.

Every dog that gets dumped out ends up at my house. Just in the past couple weeks I've taken 3 puppies to the SPCA that were sitting in front of my door when I'd come home. Couple years ago I found one tied up to a tree in my woods. I kept hearing barking while I was deer hunting so I went looking and found him. Took him home, gave him some food and water and kept him for a couple weeks until he was healthy enough to take to the SPCA.

What about taking them to Pawmetto Lifeline???

http://pawmettolifeline.org

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT