ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 26 puppies (3-4) weeks old found in a ditch near Pelion...

Some are, that is correct. Our shelters are becoming far too populated, and more and more, people buy these puppies and get bored when they're 2 years old. Then they bring them to a shelter. You've also got the ones that don't spray or neuter them act shocked when they have 8 puppies on their hands. Simply put, the rest not space and shelters are having to implement things like charging just to hold them.
There also seems to be a direct correlation between idiots who are shocked when they end up with 8 puppies on their hands and people who end up with 8 too many kids to take care of without someone helping them. Stupid people, SMDH. There are just too many people today who dont understand what it means to be responsible. (Now get off my lawn! Sorry, its the old man in me)

Reactions: rogue cock
Really I'm not trying to be a jerk and that's a terrible thing. Surely you can appreciate the fact this is a Gamecocks sports forum. People come here for any Gamecock sport related updates and opinions about whatever it is that's being discussed. Please make me understand why someone would post this topic on the Fighting Gamecocks Forum? I dont get it. Is it because someone's lonely and just want to talk about anything? Maybe they want others to think they're a hero for saving puppies? Please explain it
When a thread starts with "OT" - wait for it - it's "off topic." If you want to stick to strictly sports related topics, don't click on those threads. There's your explanation.

This is simply a troll in it's natural habitat. Don't encourage by responding. That's all it wants.
trolling-octopus.gif

ADVERTISEMENT