ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Anybody got a deal for quick stay at MB? (7/4-7/6)

southernusc1

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2005
Long story short, we are going to Myrtle to see the wifes family for a day on Thursday 7/6 and have a place. I am looking last minute for something on 7/4 and 7/5 so we can get the kids away for a couple days. MB isnt ideal, but its better than nothing. Just wondering if anyone on here had a hookup or info on a last minute place I could rent for a couple days. It will be my wife and I and our 2 kids (2 and 11 mos.). Thanks in advance. Feel free to email me at ksmellowsc@gmail.com if you have anything. Thanks again.

Kevin

Thats why I posted it on TIF as well. Surely those people arent over there. Talk about cliche? My wife is from Ohio and her family is on vacation down there July 4th week. Cant make this stuff up. *as I try and roll my eyes as far back in my head as possible*

exactly. A 2 hour drive is the ONLY reason I am willing to go. If I was kid free, I would be in a cabin instead

Cherry Grove is just fine.....There are about 15 blocks in Myrtle that you simply don't go near....down by the swamp fox coaster....it was that way when MBAFB was there and it hasn't changed a bit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT