ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Anybody got any good new music recommendations? Love the Greta Van Fleet referral several months

Well I like most everything, but usually stay in and around Americana/Alt-Country.

Just heard "The Motions" from the album of the same name. I liked it! From some of the comments I read did he used to sound more country? Who was the singer? She had a kind of Mazzy Star sound, sounds very young.

Really fun sound from these Australian dudes, my daughter saw them in Asheville a week or so back, great party band.

Reactions: PaleoCock
Here's a new one for me guys, not my normal thing, but give it a minute, really good!

Usually not into new country but have really gotten into Ashland Craft who is an amazing singer and writer. Check out her new song “I Smoke Weed”. Local girl from Piedmont S.C She has a duet with Marcus King on YouTube.
Also don’t believe anyone has mentioned Yonder Mountain String Band - one of my favorite jam grass bands.

Reactions: cockn'fyr
Not going to let this one die boys! Good album from a NC lady!

Last edited:
images

Not sure how well this will be liked but I've been getting in to some of Postmodern Jukebox's (PMJ) stuff lately. Their catalog is huge. For anyone not familiar with them, they take classic songs and arrange them for a different decade. Use a lot of different singers.

Last edited:
Reactions: cockn'fyr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT