ADVERTISEMENT

OT Anyone here who has an AOL email Account having problems

Re: AOL email Account

Took me three tries and 4 minutes but did get in. Must be having some type problem this morning. From 7:28 to 7:32..

Is anyone having a problem pulling up their MySpace account on Netscape?

I want to post a picture of the sweet new Teddy Ruxpin that I just got. Wow.

Heh, no offense to AOL users, but this reminds me of how the folks in Parks and Recreation still all use Altavista.

Hey, quit bashing the AOL users, all my Myspace friends love it!
cool.r191677.gif

Originally posted by allyourbase:
Heh, no offense to AOL users, but this reminds me of how the folks in Parks and Recreation still all use Altavista.
HUH???

It works well and is free. Not sure why anyone would have a snobbish type attitude toward those that use it.

I have had the same e mail address since the mid nineties and prefer not to change it.

Originally posted by AgnosticTrollCock:
Your 56k modem must have been slow liading today.
That reminds me, I need to replace the correction ribbon in my typewriter.

Y'all need to lay off of the aol users. One of the six of them left might fall and break a hip while trying to angrily beat you with a buggy whip.

This post was edited on 2/19 12:58 PM by wob

Originally posted by uscdoug:

Originally posted by allyourbase:
HUH???

It works well and is free. Not sure why anyone would have a snobbish type attitude toward those that use it.

I have had the same e mail address since the mid nineties and prefer not to change it.
Doesn't the title of this thread kind of contradict this? It works well, but its down? It's cool though, if aol is your choice, use it. I knew the second I saw the title what this was going to turn into....having a little fun. I got a free CD Rom with AOL preloaded if you need it. Came with my first computer...

Originally posted by wob:
Y'all need to lay off of the aol users. One of the six of them left might fall and break a hip while trying to angrily beat you with a buggy whip.

This post was edited on 2/19 12:58 PM by wob
Still have AOL and I'm 30. I've had the same account since I was 12 years old. Obviously, I have high speed internet now, but I still keep my AOL email address for free. I just access it through IE. I don't use it as an ISP.

Still have AOL email myself. The app had an update last night to correct this issue. Mine is working fine now.

ADVERTISEMENT