ADVERTISEMENT

OT: anyone know a place around the midlands we can go ride what amounts to a larger more powerful Go Kart?

Rhizzlebop

Sep 30, 2009
I have one of these from my childhood

Its 2 wheel drive but pretty powerful and versatile. I grew up driving it around my parents land and pasture. I have 2 young boys. I’m getting it running again and would like to take it somewhere I can ride them with me one at a time. Anyone know? I know there’s an ATV park somewhere near wins boro but I imagine they wouldn’t classify this an atv and could be dangerous being it’s so low to the ground with 4 wheelers all over.
Any thoughts?

also mine does not have the roll bars in front so I’m planning to make some out of tubing and attach em.

winnsboro!!! carolina adventure world! you can camp there for the weekend too! you can lift the suspension on that unit.

I have one of these from my childhood

Its 2 wheel drive but pretty powerful and versatile. I grew up driving it around my parents land and pasture. I have 2 young boys. I’m getting it running again and would like to take it somewhere I can ride them with me one at a time. Anyone know? I know there’s an ATV park somewhere near wins boro but I imagine they wouldn’t classify this an atv and could be dangerous being it’s so low to the ground with 4 wheelers all over.
Any thoughts?

also mine does not have the roll bars in front so I’m planning to make some out of tubing and attach em.

winnsboro!!! carolina adventure world! you can camp there for the weekend too! you can lift the suspension on that unit.
Thank you for the suggestion. However the video you posted is of something bigger and more powerful with suspension. The thing I have is no suspension, straight live axle. Single seater. Thought that might not allowed at Carolina adventure world but not certain.

Thank you for the suggestion. However the video you posted is of something bigger and more powerful with suspension. The thing I have is no suspension, straight live axle. Single seater. Thought that might not allowed at Carolina adventure world but not certain.
i don’t think you’ll have any issues if you get slightly larger tires. not trying to push you, but... get a ten man tent!

i don’t think you’ll have any issues if you get slightly larger tires. not trying to push you, but... get a ten man tent!
I have a camper so no need for a tent. But this carol8na off-road thing. In winnsboro, you buy tickets, or access passes? Would it be dange4ous for something this small with 4 wheelers and side by sides out there?

I have a camper so no need for a tent. But this carol8na off-road thing. In winnsboro, you buy tickets, or access passes? Would it be dange4ous for something this small with 4 wheelers and side by sides out there?
i don’t think it would be dangerous, they have different trails for different levels. safety seems to be the top priority. here’s the link to the pass prices, much better rate if your staying two days!

http://www.carolinaadventureworld.net/pages/passes&rentals/ridingpasses.html

ADVERTISEMENT