ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Anyone watch The Ranch?

Carolina4

Oct 9, 2006
Have watched it up to this point. Seems like the show won’t recover from too many storyline shifts. The acting is so bad but the show could’ve been so good. Still enjoy it.

Yes. Really enjoyed the first few seasons but I think the writers forgot about 'light comedy' and tried to make each episode both funny and emotional. FWIW, we just watched the first season without Rooster and I don't think the show is gonna make it. Bad decision.

Reactions: Carolina4
I enjoy it. I know it is 10, 30 min episodes, but they fly by. I do feel like the show does a great job of building up to the cliffhanger each season.

Like you, I do miss Rooster. It seemed like they did not want to definitively close that chapter...almost like they believe if the show lasts long enough they’ll be able to bring him back.

I’m on Episode 7 of the new episodes. Still good to watch but definitely was better early in and with Rooster. I don’t know what it is but I hate when people have babies on TV shows!

Definitely seemed like the door was left open for Roosters return earlier. It is definitely odd they didn’t just find his body. I think Danny Mastersom was a producer on the show as well so who knows...but agree there is a possibility of a return.

That Heather chick is so smoking hot. And Elisha Cuthberr has always been one of my favorites.

The theme song alone is worth the watch too.

Reactions: Judson1
I’m on Episode 7 of the new episodes. Still good to watch but definitely was better early in and with Rooster. I don’t know what it is but I hate when people have babies on TV shows!

Definitely seemed like the door was left open for Roosters return earlier. It is definitely odd they didn’t just find his body. I think Danny Mastersom was a producer on the show as well so who knows...but agree there is a possibility of a return.

That Heather chick is so smoking hot. And Elisha Cuthberr has always been one of my favorites.

I remember her from Old School and The Girl Next Door. She is a favorite!
We are in season 4 right now. Right before Colts wedding.

The new season that just dropped this past Friday is dealing with more serious life storylines. Through that...less opportunity for humor. The first 2-3 episodes dealing with Roosters loss was hard to watch.

On a side note, I was out in Colorado this past summer for a week. I kept my eyes open for Rooster the whole time.

The new season that just dropped this past Friday is dealing with more serious life storylines. Through that...less opportunity for humor. The first 2-3 episodes dealing with Roosters loss was hard to watch.

On a side note, I was out in Colorado this past summer for a week. I kept my eyes open for Rooster the whole time.

You get a chance to Visit Maggie’s? I’m sure Hank would’ve been there.

Reactions: Judson1
Finished this last season today. A lot sure has has happened fast since halfway mark of part 5. They need a half season (part 7) to tie up some things and bring in a little more comedy.

The theme song alone is worth the watch too.[/QUOTE]

Willie Nelson’s boy sounds just like him.

Willie Nelson’s boy sounds just like him.[/QUOTE]

Yep. And saw Shooter Jennings play in Columbia. Heck, that’s been about 13 years ago but seems like maybe 4 or 5. He put on a good show.

I thought it was really shi**y the way they fired Masterson no questions asked during that whole deal. Especially since the allegations against him were found to be false back in the early 2000’s when they were made. From what i understand the LAPD investigated the claims and dropped the charges against him if even charges were filed. Bull*hit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT