ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Best place for BBQ in Columbia?

In Cola?

lilpigs-bigad.jpg

OR

E720DE0812AF35B8CA27D6A20F28A6A9.jpg

This comes up every 4-5 months. If you search the old threads... you'll see this brought up with a hell of a lot more detail.
We probably should pin it :p

Vinegar base - Little Pig on Alpine
Hash - Hite's or Maurice's (The main/first one in West Columbia)

Reactions: Lakecock1
Pretty much everything in Columbia is mediocre. Go to places like Scott's, Cannon's, Midway, Shulers, Wises, or Schoolhouse for good food

JD Hites in West Columbia is the best BBQ around hands down. No where else even comes close. They don't worry about mac and cheeze, banana pudding, and buffet lines. They have no dining facility. It's only take out. They just make the best BBQ and hash you can buy. It's just hard to drive home with it in the car without digging in.

I learned about Cannon's, located in Little Mountain, on this board. I went in and every single employee was head to toe dressed in a Clemson outfit. They have a big Clemson poster that shows the score for every game last year. On ours it says "wipe out." I now go to Hawg Heaven in Prosperity. Going to Cannon's is sending money to IPTAY.

Big boys smokehouse on farrow rd is pretty darn good. Cannons is good and while they are Clemson fans, they are the nicest bunch of people around. True BBQ is right up there as well. You should try the food truck the comes the the craft beer place on Devine. They are there most every Saturday and Sunday. They do a Texas style brisket and some other things that slap ya momma good.

http://www.citylimitsq.com/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT