ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Big Sky. Anyone watch the pilot episode last night?

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
I for some reason thought it might be a nice story taking place in part of the country that I love and can't get enough of seeing. But, my gosh it's bloodthirsty type of series. And please, I'm not knocking anyone that likes that type of entertainment.

But for something different I have been watching reruns of Father Knows Best. And I'm so old I remember when the series originally aired. But watching the reruns the show made me realize there were a lot of things wrong with our society in those days, too. Some of the things that were wrong I could relate to on a personal level.

It's going to be interesting to see how long this series last. My predict is it won't last long.

No slam, but it looks really cheesy from the commercials!

Well, as I said before I watched the pilot episode hoping to see some beautiful Mountain West scenery. But that was not so much the case. With that being said I don't care if I never see another episode of the Ted Bundy/Gary Ridgeway TV series or not.

Not criticizing anyone, but if blood and guts is your thing, then one may enjoy the show.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT