ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bulldogs considered one of the 17 dumbest breeds.

Rufus is not happy about this........ Of course he is a French Bulldog but still.

USCbeckham
Can you shoot me a text
(704)-618-1464
Thanks, Shawn

I don't know what that has to do with anything, chickens are considered to be one of the dumbest vertebrates , but that has nothing to do with football either.

About as much to do with your responding about chickens. But you couldn't resist, huh?

Lose the bulldawg and get a Lab. And quit whining about chickens. Just keep eating them and their embryo's...even though they have nothing to do with Gamecocks.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
About as much to do with your responding about chickens. But you couldn't resist, huh?

Lose the bulldawg and get a Lab. And quit whining about chickens. Just keep eating them and their embryo's...even though they have nothing to do with Gamecocks.

Apparently I couldn't, just thought it was funny someone talking about our mascot being dumb with their's is way down the intelligence scale, just playing dude lighten up I didn't call anyone a name. I do like chicken and eggs.

And to be truthful with you I wouldn't have an English bulldog with what the breeders have done to them. Lab is a nice dog but I will stick to my American Bulldog, is what our first Bulldog looked like not what generations of breeding for a flat nose has done to them, where was PETA when you really need them.

some of you leghumpers need to get over it.....beck never mentioned georgia....maybe he just likes facts about dogs

fyi....i used to work in chicken houses....chickens are nasty animals....shat on their eggs, they cannibalize (will eat their own eggs) and if another chicken is injured, game over for that chicken....they attack it and kill it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT