ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Buying Tires

In RH, Drum's is the place to get tires. They used to be big GC fans but we passed on their son as our kicker and CU took him. I can't say their prices are the cheapest but they're fair. the service is great.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Just don't fall prey to the latest scam by tire dealers who always want to change the cabin filter for $30 to $40. Firestone and NTB/Tire Kingdom said I needed new ones on two different vehicles although I had just changed them myself. Save some money by watching the easy diy youtube videos and buy the filters on eBay for $5. Changing a cabin filter takes all of 5 minutes.

I have the Firestone lifetime alignment on both cars, a necessity for SC roads. When I take the cars in I now tell the service mg. I'm not interested in a cabin filter or wiper blades.

Now if anyone wants to go really cheap on tires there are the Mexicans at the No.1 Flea Market in W.Cola. They'll mount and balance their used tires in a variety of sizes. Not a bad option if you're selling the car or replacing maypops.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT