ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Clemson QB Chase Brice enters portal

JDishnell

Oct 23, 2019
Pretty solid QB. Will be interesting to see where he lands. Wonder how much he’ll be pursued.

With the kid coming in from California. He probably thinks he will be 3rd string. In a couple of years. USC/taters could both have QBs from California.

From what I’ve seen the kid is a pretty good quarterback. Somebody is getting a good player but It doesn’t matter, because he’s not coming here.

only time I’ve really seen him is the Syracuse game where he bailed their fannies out. That’s when we thought Dabo was gonna look foolish for letting Bryant leave.

Well UGA got the Wake Forest QB, so the home state school is probably not the destination.

Maybe he ends up at USF with the Scott kid?

Maybe he just goes to Missouri like Bryant, or Arkansas?

I feel like he wont go to the ACC, like NC State, but I have no real insight

He's not any good.... Hell most 17-20 yr old kids would look good against the ACC. You'll never hear his name again after he transfers....

Respectfully disagree, the little bit I’ve seen him play he looks like a very good player.

I don’t know the QB situation at USF, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see him follow Jeff Scott there.

I would take him in a heartbeat - you think if Ohio St. had a do over they would have kept JB

Well, Hunter Johnson was supposed to have been all world as well but got beat out by a utility player after transferring to Northwestern. But to be fair his mom was diagnosed with cancer so Im not sure how clear his head was.

Michigan State getting mentioned some as his destination.

They recruited him some out of HS, same staff still there, and have no QB, is the script

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT