ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Dating a midget. Advice needed, because I don't want to have a bunch of drama in my life.

jsusc

Aug 12, 2004
A few years ago I posted about possibly dating a hot midget that kind of had a thing for me, but I was wary because she was a bit of a drinker and had a mean streak and, frankly, was a bit of a tramp. I know these things because a group of us had been out socially. Plus, we worked at the same place, although not for the same company. I wound up never doing it, for which I got cussed out, but we remained friends. After moving I lost touch with her as people tend to do, but she called me a couple of days ago because she is moving here after the new year and she wants to know if I would like to go out with her, and she sort of hinted around that she needed someplace to stay until she got a place of her own.

Since I got fired from my last job and found another one things have been pretty good. I don’t want to be unkind and not help her in a time of need, but I worry about inviting an alcoholic, sexually promiscuous midget with anger issues into my home. And it has nothing to do with her being a midget, but if things go south then I’m sure that will be thrown up to me. The thing is, if she would cut out the drinking, that would probably end the violence. She is otherwise a great girl with a good job and would be nice catch.

I don't know if I should risk it. Should I try to change her? Because if not then she is entrenched like a weed and it's a no win situation for me because society will always take the midget's side.

A few years ago I posted about possibly dating a hot midget that kind of had a thing for me, but I was wary because she was a bit of a drinker and had a mean streak and, frankly, was a bit of a tramp. I know these things because a group of us had been out socially. Plus, we worked at the same place, although not for the same company. I wound up never doing it, for which I got cussed out, but we remained friends. After moving I lost touch with her as people tend to do, but she called me a couple of days ago because she is moving here after the new year and she wants to know if I would like to go out with her, and she sort of hinted around that she needed someplace to stay until she got a place of her own.

Since I got fired from my last job and found another one things have been pretty good. I don’t want to be unkind and not help her in a time of need, but I worry about inviting an alcoholic, sexually promiscuous midget with anger issues into my home. And it has nothing to do with her being a midget, but if things go south then I’m sure that will be thrown up to me. The thing is, if she would cut out the drinking, that would probably end the violence. She is otherwise a great girl with a good job and would be nice catch.

I don't know if I should risk it. Should I try to change her? Because if not then she is entrenched like a weed and it's a no win situation for me because society will always take the midget's side.
Pics or u full of it..

plus dont be a baby,, if i were not married i’d date a drunk hot violent midget..

is she a midget or a dwarf?

giphy.gif

Bravo, masterful.

To tell you the truth, I'd like to hear more about this poker machine playing dwarf.

I didn't know her personally, but when you have a white trash upbringing you see some interesting things. She would come to the convenience store with her family and ride in on a tricycle. I know she was on disability and she smoked a lot. She would sit there on a stool playing poker machines, smoking and eating junk food. What kind of life is that? Like I said, I felt sorry for her. I may not be much, but I'm not a chain smoking, disabled dwarf.

But like I said, in a white trash environment you see some crazy things. THis one couple used to bring their toddler with them when they played. Nothing is more trashy than a toddler with dirt around the mouth, wearing only a diaper running around knocking stuff off shelves while drinking Mountain Dew from a sippy cup. I kid you not.

I didn't know her personally, but when you have a white trash upbringing you see some interesting things. She would come to the convenience store with her family and ride in on a tricycle. I know she was on disability and she smoked a lot. She would sit there on a stool playing poker machines, smoking and eating junk food. What kind of life is that? Like I said, I felt sorry for her. I may not be much, but I'm not a chain smoking, disabled dwarf.

But like I said, in a white trash environment you see some crazy things. THis one couple used to bring their toddler with them when they played. Nothing is more trashy than a toddler with dirt around the mouth, wearing only a diaper running around knocking stuff off shelves while drinking Mountain Dew from a sippy cup. I kid you not.

"I may not be much, but I'm not a chain smoking, disabled dwarf."

Hey man, who do you write for?

Laughing Well, if I were a disabled dwarf I would probably burn the candle at both ends, too. Live for the moment.

This is easily the best post I've ever read on FGF, maybe anywhere. If it's fake, hilarious. If true, you 100% should date that midget. Get your tiny little saddle and mount up, cowboy!

This is easily the best post I've ever read on FGF, maybe anywhere. If it's fake, hilarious. If true, you 100% should date that midget. Get your tiny little saddle and mount up, cowboy!

It's true. I fear I've painted her in a bad light. She does have some issues and can be a handful, but she's also got many good qualities.

Reactions: IH8FATBRAD
All I can say is good luck with that, I have no experience with hot, angry, drunk midget chicks.

Of course there's more to her than all those things, but this is the real world and everybody can see she's a midget. Other than that regular sized people can get drunk and angry.

No idea. I married an Amazon woman.

I'm 6'3 (closer to 6'4) and dated a girl that was 5'2 when I was younger. Still a friend of mine. When you say "midget" but not a "dwarf", what height do you mean? Under 5 foot?

Nothing worse than a drunk, bitchy, violent, horny midget. Thanks for bringing some laughter into my life.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
This is the funniest craziest dang thread I have EVER READ ON FGF. The OP HAS TO WIN THE ALL TIME FAR OUT POST ON FGF.

I really think you need to stop looking down on her. I think you're selling her short. You should help her to rise up and stand tall. Tell her to pull herself up by her little bootstraps and get herself together. This is a case where you're gonna have to be the bigger person. With your help she can reach new heights. I know it's a tall order but you're gonna have to reach way down and help her up. Hope this helps.

ADVERTISEMENT