ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Dating a midget. Advice needed, because I don't want to have a bunch of drama in my life.

I really think you need to stop looking down on her. I think you're selling her short. You should help her to rise up and stand tall. Tell her to pull herself up by her little bootstraps and get herself together. This is a case where you're gonna have to be the bigger person. With your help she can reach new heights. I know it's a tall order but you're gonna have to reach way down and help her up. Hope this helps.
Awesome

I really think you need to stop looking down on her. I think you're selling her short. You should help her to rise up and stand tall. Tell her to pull herself up by her little bootstraps and get herself together. This is a case where you're gonna have to be the bigger person. With your help she can reach new heights. I know it's a tall order but you're gonna have to reach way down and help her up. Hope this helps.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

She's a midget. Sorry, but I couldn't be attracted to a dwarf. I used to see one that rode around on a tricycle and would play poker machines when they were legal. I felt sorry for her.

most people call dwarfs Midgets...
Thats why i was curious..
A dwarf would be way cooler than a midget...

The OP must have a Fetish

I won't lie, I've had more than one midget induced erection, but I don't think it's a fetish. She's just hot is all. I'm no prude. I don't mind someone drinking, but I've seen her go after gals twice her size when drunk and it would be humiliating getting banned from Wild Wings because an otherwise pleasant midget couldn't hold her liquor. That's part of the drama that concerns me.

I'm 6'3 (closer to 6'4) and dated a girl that was 5'2 when I was younger. Still a friend of mine. When you say "midget" but not a "dwarf", what height do you mean? Under 5 foot?

She's definitely under 5 feet. I don't claim to be an expert on midget anatomy, but she is not a dwarf. It's one of those things where you can just look and tell.

This is an incredible thread. OP, are you sticking with midget vs dwarf due to arms/legs/etc proportions being more “normal” ? Overall, I think you roll the dice or you will always wonder what could have been...

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I won't lie, I've had more than one midget induced erection, but I don't think it's a fetish. She's just hot is all. I'm no prude. I don't mind someone drinking, but I've seen her go after gals twice her size when drunk and it would be humiliating getting banned from Wild Wings because an otherwise pleasant midget couldn't hold her liquor. That's part of the drama that concerns me.
This is something I know a little about. Lighten up and embrace the bar room drama she brings. Wild is wild. Roll with it and enjoy the ride. You'll look back on it as good times, I promise.

Well, that is something that should rightfully concern any man. LOL!

I remember the original post. This thread is another masterpiece in the works. OP, please ask her out so we can read the report.

So do I.

OP, are you the guy that once asked for advice on how to poison someone on the Small Talk forum?

She's definitely under 5 feet. I don't claim to be an expert on midget anatomy, but she is not a dwarf. It's one of those things where you can just look and tell.

are u aware if the actual difference? Google it if not..

Quit denying it. You’re nuts over her.

source.gif

Hopefully she's three foot tall with a flat head. You'll need a place to set your beer.

Sleeping with midgets is fine. Sleeping with your mother like Dabo Swinney is the road map to hell.

ADVERTISEMENT