ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Does YouTube TV get SEC+?

Oct 18, 2019
I see that They do get the SEC Network but, I do see anything about SEC+ on their website.
I also did not see anything for ESPN 3.

Since the vast majority of our baseball is on SEC+, as well as, some of our WBB and MBB, it important for me.

Last edited:
They do get the SEC Network but, I do see anything about SEC+ on their website.
I also did see ESPN 3.
You need to go to www.espn.com. A the top of the page you will see a link for espn+. Some games like the womens basketball game require an annual subscription to espn+ for $4.99 a month or $49 a year. Looks like this is the way espn is moving to in the future.

You do get access through ESPN application. You just give your username and it allows access. No dvr though. I have had it for about 2 years. In addition you can log on and watch from anywhere not just your home.

I highly recommend.

I have never been billed for access.

That’s poop!

In other news. What is the big deal about this new Disney thing? I see people being all excited about it. What’s supposed to be the big whoop?

Also. Isn’t the new Apple TV service supposed to be good and only $5 a month or something?

You do get access through ESPN application. You just give your username and it allows access. No dvr though. I have had it for about 2 years. In addition you can log on and watch from anywhere not just your home.

I highly recommend.

I have never been billed for access.
You tube does not have the legal rights to espn. If your carrier offers espn your are probably paying in your monthly payments for the espn+. That is why they ask for your user name and your carrier.

You tube does not have the legal rights to espn. If your carrier offers espn your are probably paying in your monthly payments for the espn+. That is why they ask for your user name and your carrier.
He's asking about SECN+, not ESPN+. They are two different things. SECN+ is included in the ESPN app at no charge with your cable provider or ESPN subscription. ESPN+ is an extra charge.

I use ATT internet & a Firestick but, not their TV Service so, I can't even get SEC+ on the puter. Tricky little Bastards, aren't they?

I get both ESPN3 and SEC+ on Sling and was thinking about the switch to YouTube TV now that it's available for Firestick.

I use ATT internet & a Firestick but, not their TV Service so, I can't even get SEC+ on the puter. Tricky little Bastards, aren't they?

I get both ESPN3 and SEC+ on Sling and was thinking about the switch to YouTube TV now that it's available for Firestick.

Then you would have no problems with Youtube TV. I have used it since it was first available. SEC+ is accessed with your Youtube TV login as mentioned on the ESPN app on your firestick. Youtube TV also does a good job of making the login process easy.

Youtube TV includes ESPN and the SEC network. It is not the same thing as regular Youtube.

I see that They do get the SEC Network but, I do see anything about SEC+ on their website.
I also did not see anything for ESPN 3.

Since the vast majority of our baseball is on SEC+, as well as, some of our WBB and MBB, it important for me.
Yes, use WatchESPN, enter YouTube TV as your provider, and watch on your computer/tablet screen.

YouTube TV is excellent. Highly recommend. Began using at the beginning of football season. Love it, love, love it.

How does the resolution stack up? Is it grainy like some of the streaming services, or is it a quality HD picture? Does it freeze or glitch or anything? I think I am moving to YouTube TV in January when PS Vue goes away, but want to make sure it's my best option.

How does the resolution stack up? Is it grainy like some of the streaming services, or is it a quality HD picture? Does it freeze or glitch or anything? I think I am moving to YouTube TV in January when PS Vue goes away, but want to make sure it's my best option.

I've had absolutely no problems with picture freezing or glitches. Before YouTubeTV, I gave Sling a try. It was horrible. Buffering was a huge problem and there were no local channels.

With YouTubeTV, you get local channels and can record programs.

You won't be disappointed.

Last edited:
Resolution is good. No problems with buffering. Excellent channel selection. They are correct. If you have a streaming device then the ESPN app is available and you push in and then verify your subscriber and you get an activation code.

Resolution is good. No problems with buffering. Excellent channel selection. They are correct. If you have a streaming device then the ESPN app is available and you push in and then verify your subscriber and you get an activation code.
I love my YoutubeTV. Great service. Best going in my opinion.
I watch SEC+ all the time because you have access through the ESPN app. Have it on my Roku TV and phone. No additional charge

I cut the cord this summer (well, left DirectTV) and switched to YouTube TV. I have to say, I have not noticed a difference in my game day football watching options and recommend trying it out. Having it on my phone and tablet is a great plus.

Google's YouTube is probably the most experienced and has the most bandwidth of any streaming services. YouTube tv has excellent quality. Never freezes or buffers unless it is your internet connection. I have a fiber connection that is pretty fast and solid. So no issues ever

YoutubeTV has all the ESPN channels and with the ESPN app you can also get ESPN 3 and SECN+.

ADVERTISEMENT