ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Greenville man arrested with gun tattooed on forehead

Almost makes the piercing on his upper cheek bone look normal. Seriously, I don’t know what I’d do if my daughter brought someone like this home

Doubt I could add anything past this

michael-vines-1529426178.jpg

Stupid is as stupid does....

He should be arrested for stupidity.
Someone this dense is bound to be a danger to himself and/or others

I don't know ... I kinda appreciate "people like him" displaying their ignorance openly. Helps me avoid "people like him" and in turn, "people like him" probably appreciate not having contact with people like me. A win/win situation.
(he is ODAMF)

Reactions: Thigh Man
I don't know ... I kinda appreciate "people like him" displaying their ignorance openly. Helps me avoid "people like him" and in turn, "people like him" probably appreciate not having contact with people like me. A win/win situation.
(he is ODAMF)
Good point. It's the playing out of Bill Ingvall's "Stupid" sign bit. If only every moron were this readily identifiable.

Come on guys, I had a bad hair day, the tat looks much better in natural light, and I accidentally dropped the gun in the grass.....this whole is has been blown out proportion.
A buddy of mine in Greenville (yeah, he's a tater) says that Vines boy is the son of one of his good friends!

And there are certain things that you do not buy off of eBay.......Top of the list a DIY tatoo gun. I had a young man that worked for me and he did just that.....bought it and got drunk and had his buddy do some of the worst artwork you can imagine all over!!! Needless to say he was given a chance to travel and meet new people..... and he had 3 kids.....

This is in fact the type of person we can judge by his looks and appearance.

I'd say hes a moron . Below average i.q. maybe hovering around the mentally impaired level. Probably smokes copious amounts of weeds and meth. Perhaps he comes from a single parent upbringing or raised by a pack of wolves. Has been to or on the fast track to prison. Has or will have multiple children out of wedlock and will not pay child support. He makes very very bad decisions and whoever gave him that tattoo should do some jail time

I could go on but this is precisely the type of person yo ne judged on appearance unless he was kidnapped and tattooed against his will

This is in fact the type of person we can judge by his looks and appearance.

I'd say hes a moron . Below average i.q. maybe hovering around the mentally impaired level. Probably smokes copious amounts of weeds and meth. Perhaps he comes from a single parent upbringing or raised by a pack of wolves. Has been to or on the fast track to prison. Has or will have multiple children out of wedlock and will not pay child support. He makes very very bad decisions and whoever gave him that tattoo should do some jail time

I could go on but this is precisely the type of person yo ne judged on appearance unless he was kidnapped and tattooed against his will
So you're saying he probably attended Clemson?

He will reproduce a lot less with the gun tattoo, unless he finds that special lady with a target tattooed on her forehead.
Have you ever watched "Live PD?" There are plenty of women out there willing to reproduce with the scum of society.

I know free society and all blah blah blah, but the government should be able to stop adults from reproducing if they prove not to have the mental capacity to be a good citizen. But hey I'm probably just being judgmental. I'm sure he's an excellent father.

Have you ever watched "Live PD?" There are plenty of women out there willing to reproduce with the scum of society.
True so they will get ebt cards and the rest of the free government stuff that us working taxpayers pay for.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT