ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Guilty Pleasures

What are your guilty pleasures?

Not the type of music I listen to all the time (at all), but considering the question:

Natural Born Killaz - Cube & Dre
Drug Song - Eminem
First 3 albums by DMX

The white see-thru swimsuit photo of Tiffany Amber-Thiessen from back in the day.

My diet is restricted enough where I don’t really get to have guilty-pleasure food unless you count Benton’s bacon.

Come on peeps. Guilty pleasures is always to do with music, not deserts! My guilty pleasures would probably be old 80's Lionel Ritchie and Richard Marx songs. I knew all those sappy piano ballads because I figured out if I sat down at a piano and played them, the chicks would actually come sit down and talk to me! So I had to learn em all, including The Jets and Gloria Estefan. (Good lawd, she was hot. Her music sucked but she was mama-mia!) Oh, and every now and then, I have to listen to some old gospel quartet music because it brings back so many memories of my childhood....

Reactions: SCexpat38
Come on peeps. Guilty pleasures is always to do with music, not deserts! My guilty pleasures would probably be old 80's Lionel Ritchie and Richard Marx songs. I knew all those sappy piano ballads because I figured out if I sat down at a piano and played them, the chicks would actually come sit down and talk to me! So I had to learn em all, including The Jets and Gloria Estefan. (Good lawd, she was hot. Her music sucked but she was mama-mia!) Oh, and every now and then, I have to listen to some old gospel quartet music because it brings back so many memories of my childhood....
I would have to put Richard Marx on my guilty pleasure list as well. Sappy, sure a little bit, but liked them just the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT