ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Help Out a Fellow Gamecock

Panthers81

Aug 27, 2003
Please help out a fellow Gamecock fan. I have a high school football action photo entered in a contest sponsored by Friday Night Football magazine. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take just a minute to vote for my photo. You will not have to give your email address or register at all. It's a simple process. You can only vote once per IP address. Thanks for your support!

Brian

To vote click here.

Here is the photo I entered
76c8421de793e57d930630be36592f74-58e4ee9bc252a.jpg

Please help out a fellow Gamecock fan. I have a high school football action photo entered in a contest sponsored by Friday Night Football magazine. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take just a minute to vote for my photo. You will not have to give your email address or register at all. It's a simple process. You can only vote once per IP address. Thanks for your support!

Brian

To vote click here.

Just voted and after viewing your competition, you should indeed win. Great action shot! Good luck, Brian!!

Brian

To vote click here.

Done

Reactions: Panthers81
Thanks to all of you for your support. Voting is open until April 27 and I would appreciate any others who take a minute to cast a vote for my picture.

I promise this will be the last time I post about this. I apologize if I've been annoying. Voting ends tomorrow (Thursday). Your support is greatly appreciated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT