ADVERTISEMENT

OT Here, But Oh Lord Above Talk About Irony....

Gaimcock

Nov 18, 1998
Most of you, if you even recognize my UN, most of you can prolly recall my opinion of most Police Officers.

To be blunt, I am not a fan of the vast majority of such, simply because I know a few quite well, several that I grew up with from early elementary school! Case(s) in point, one is a current sheriff of a particular county, one was previously the Commander of The S.C. Highway Patrol between 2008 and 2011, one flies helicopters at SLED at the moment, several are deputies within several NC & SC Sheriff Departments, one is the Chief of The Pageland Police Department, and then there's the one True Friend that I have ALWAYS admired, respected and ALWAYS considered a True and Honest Friend!!!

To get to point, the very one that I consider a wonderful person, a trustworthy Police Officer, and one that I wish ALL were modeled from/over, was found murdered this afternoon in Rock Hill, SC.

Though I have JUST been made aware of such, I must tell you all that I am devastated and in tears; Larry Vaughan and I pretty much grew up together, and I cannot imagine why anyone would even consider following through with such, ESPECIALLY one like Lieutenant Lawrence Starr Vaughan of The Rock Hill Police Department.

In closing, Please forgive me for being inappropriate in any way herein folks. I am simply devastated at the moment. Any prayers in regards to the family of former Lieutenant Larry Vaughan of The Rock Hill Police Department will be Gratefully Appreciated and Cherished!!

Sincerely,

Gaimcock

Ex deputy arrested for the murder. There's definitely a story behind that.

Most of you, if you even recognize my UN, most of you can prolly recall my opinion of most Police Officers.

To be blunt, I am not a fan of the vast majority of such, simply because I know a few quite well, several that I grew up with from early elementary school! Case(s) in point, one is a current sheriff of a particular county, one was previously the Commander of The S.C. Highway Patrol between 2008 and 2011, one flies helicopters at SLED at the moment, several are deputies within several NC & SC Sheriff Departments, one is the Chief of The Pageland Police Department, and then there's the one True Friend that I have ALWAYS admired, respected and ALWAYS considered a True and Honest Friend!!!

To get to point, the very one that I consider a wonderful person, a trustworthy Police Officer, and one that I wish ALL were modeled from/over, was found murdered this afternoon in Rock Hill, SC.

Though I have JUST been made aware of such, I must tell you all that I am devastated and in tears; Larry Vaughan and I pretty much grew up together, and I cannot imagine why anyone would even consider following through with such, ESPECIALLY one like Lieutenant Lawrence Starr Vaughan of The Rock Hill Police Department.

In closing, Please forgive me for being inappropriate in any way herein folks. I am simply devastated at the moment. Any prayers in regards to the family of former Lieutenant Larry Vaughan of The Rock Hill Police Department will be Gratefully Appreciated and Cherished!!

Sincerely,

Gaimcock
I've read nothing about the motive in this sad case. Do you have any insight?

Sincerely,

Gaimcock
I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT