ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I had this weird dream last night. Anybody had any weird one's lately?

duckcock2.0.0

Sep 16, 2020
I was on campus at USC and I was wearing only a towel and tennis shoes. But I wasn't worried about that, only about where I had parked my car. So next thing I'm walking up a flight of stairs and I wind up on the top floor of a building that's under construction, but it has no outside walls yet. So I'm sitting there at a card table on the top floor with my mother and out of the corner of my eye I see Ice Cube walk up behind me. It was at that point I remember that Ice Cube is after me. This was present day Ice Cube, but he was dressed like Boyz in the Hood Ice Cube. Anyway, from about five feet away, he takes out this big ass gun and just unloads on me. I fall back in my chair but I am still conscious, and then he does the same to my mother. As I'm falling back I'm thinking, "Your beef is with me, Ice Cube. Why are you shooting my mama?" But I guess we lived, because next thing I know my mom and I are in a convenience store buying lottery tickets. The only thing is, now I'm afraid to go back to sleep because Ice Cube might find out I'm still alive.

A couple of nights ago I dreamed I was in a drive-thru with a friend and there was a guy on the speaker that was a known smart ass. My friend sees a menu item that is what looks like a sand dollar in a bun, so she tells him she thinks that's what it is. He makes a smarmy comment, so I get out of the car, walk past other cars in line, up to the window. I see the name "Ben" on his name tag, and for some reason I know he's the guy, and he only looked to be around 17 years old. So I grab his arm and he is wearing a long sleeve red and white striped shirt. I am trying to pull him out the window, but I only succeed in tearing off his shirt. After I do that I take a couple of steps back and he asks me if I'm done now. I can see he's mad and he starts to climb out of the window and I realize that I wasn't prepared for that and I got kind of scared....but I didn't run.

Does this mean I'm a coward?

Reactions: jsusc
I once dreamed that a judge sentenced me to live in a giant vat of chocolate for one year. I figured out a way to create a bubble to live in and breathe and all, but I had to wear flippers to get around.

You ever have a really awesome dream , get woken up and try to re-dream it and it end up some F’ed up mash up of your original dream . I once had a dream I was in a hot tub with 4 hot chicks and my wife woke me up and when I tried to re-dream I was being boiled Alive by 4 people dressed in the San Diego chicken costume . Can’t make that up

Reactions: Bear_Rooster
So last night, I was in Boone with some friends staying at a hotel. Noone wanted to go out because of covid but I wanted to ride around. So, I got the apparently gas powered combo cannister vac/computer printer/lawn mower and rode it in scooter form to an overlook. Once there, it of course broke down.

The wife woke me before I could fix it. I was not having much luck anyway.

I dream about being back at USC all the time. I'm usually way behind on a class (bad) or walking around with my friends as a freshman excited about being on campus (good).

Not really all that weird, but last night dreamed my wife’s cousins had a new pet gorilla that could answer yes/no questions, but mostly just shrugged its shoulders because it was a gorilla and didn’t really know crap about anything.

Occasionally get recurring dreams about playing high school football again and being better now that I’ve put on 25 pounds. I wake up embarrassed that my subconscious is still trying to process how bad I was at football.

My weird dream, which I've had about 3 times in the last 6 months is, I'm dreaming that I need to piss. And in my dreams I go through the motions of taking a leak but I get no relief. Then I wake up and I really do have to piss. And truthfully, I'm pretty scared that one of these times I'm actually gonna wet the bed because of this. Also, probably 3 or 4 times in my life I've dreamed that I was flying. No airplane, just me flying. I just soared around the air over my house. It was really cool. The most heartbreaking dream I've ever had was, seriously, I dreamed I had won the lottery. It was a serious bummer to wake up and find out it wasn't true.

I was on campus at USC and I was wearing only a towel and tennis shoes. But I wasn't worried about that, only about where I had parked my car. So next thing I'm walking up a flight of stairs and I wind up on the top floor of a building that's under construction, but it has no outside walls yet. So I'm sitting there at a card table on the top floor with my mother and out of the corner of my eye I see Ice Cube walk up behind me. It was at that point I remember that Ice Cube is after me. This was present day Ice Cube, but he was dressed like Boyz in the Hood Ice Cube. Anyway, from about five feet away, he takes out this big ass gun and just unloads on me. I fall back in my chair but I am still conscious, and then he does the same to my mother. As I'm falling back I'm thinking, "Your beef is with me, Ice Cube. Why are you shooting my mama?" But I guess we lived, because next thing I know my mom and I are in a convenience store buying lottery tickets. The only thing is, now I'm afraid to go back to sleep because Ice Cube might find out I'm still alive.
233e5c848df63ca1433aa413f4369dcc.png

• Haha
Reactions: duckcock2.0.0
All my dreams seem to be weird. I think I've shared this one before. I have the recurring dream that I wake up on a weekend morning and I can hear someone in the kitchen making breakfast, which pleases me greatly. I walk into the kitchen and it's my ex wife. We proceed to have an argument like we used to and then I wake up, terribly relieved it's just a dream.

Reactions: fowl_mood
All my dreams seem to be weird. I think I've shared this one before. I have the recurring dream that I wake up on a weekend morning and I can hear someone in the kitchen making breakfast, which pleases me greatly. I walk into the kitchen and it's my ex wife. We proceed to have an argument like we used to and then I wake up, terribly relieved it's just a dream.
Any dream about an ex wife is a nightmare 😂

• Love
Reactions: TheReelEss
You ever have a really awesome dream , get woken up and try to re-dream it and it end up some F’ed up mash up of your original dream . I once had a dream I was in a hot tub with 4 hot chicks and my wife woke me up and when I tried to re-dream I was being boiled Alive by 4 people dressed in the San Diego chicken costume . Can’t make that up
That's the funniest thing I've read on this site. Well done.

Reactions: Bear_Rooster
ADVERTISEMENT