ADVERTISEMENT

OT: IPAs are disgusting!

Just a matter of taste.
Personally I don't care for any light beers, to watery.
I do like seasonal offerings such as Sam Adams Cold Snap and their winter wheat beer.
Sweetwater 420 used to have a summer brew named Waterkeeper which was one of my favorites but no longer available.
As a rule I prefer lagers, IPA's a bit bitter for my taste. But as others have posted earlier if you don't like IPA's why continue to order them.

I have a place in my heart for all different styles of beer. It's like meat- I like steak, chicken,pork, seafood ect.....In my refrigerator right now I have some Bud light, Amstel light, 1 Moosehead left, an Abita Big Easy, a Sweetwater 420, 3 Old chubs, 3 Sierra Nevada Bigfoots, and some kind of Guiness things my son had over here. Normally I would have some Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, or Highland Gaelic ale as well. I normally have Natural Lights too. They are all my children and I love them all- they are each different and special in their own way.

I have a place in my heart for all different styles of beer. It's like meat- I like steak, chicken,pork, seafood ect.....In my refrigerator right now I have some Bud light, Amstel light, 1 Moosehead left, an Abita Big Easy, a Sweetwater 420, 3 Old chubs, 3 Sierra Nevada Bigfoots, and some kind of Guiness things my son had over here. Normally I would have some Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, or Highland Gaelic ale as well. I normally have Natural Lights too. They are all my children and I love them all- they are each different and special in their own way.
So you love beer? I like you. You’re good folks. I’m not crazy about Bud brands and Natural Light, but I’d gratefully drink it if you offered me one.

Sierra Nevada Side Car, give it a try

Reactions: stevestrat2
Lightweights
Exactly!

I drank 18 “craft beers”- all different types of IPAs- at drift jam last weekend. I was s**tfaced by the end, but it is possible to drink them all day!

I was going to react negatively to the OP, but honestly I get it. Before my balls dropped I thought all beer was nasty too. Eventually you get used to drinking crap beer like Bud Light and Michelob... For me, I worked a beer truck at 5pts for St Pattys one year and they put me on the Guinness truck... so all I coukd drink all day was dark beer, and I was hooked after that. These days, basically all I drink any more is a strong, hoppy, maybe mildly citrus tasting IPA. I can DRINK any beer but those are my favorites! THAT IS real beer BTW.. to each his own- drink that watered down BS if you like it I guess, but don’t go around bashing strong beer because you still have a bald sack and can’t appreciate something with some actual FLAVOR! Come on...

Rod is invited to our tailgate this year
Jesus man, I’ve heard of turn the other cheek, but do you understand what you’re getting into? Legend has it all he has to do is unbutton a few top buttons on his shirt and let his chest hair show and three girls automatically get pregnant and the dog starts humping his leg.

Think Kenny Powers.

Stick with what you know. I’ve tried ipas, craft beers, etc, and I’ve come to the conclusion they are made for, yuppies, millennials, and people who don’t like real beer.

Nothing says real bear like Busch Lite! Stay classy my friend

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT