ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Longmire and Rainier Beer

55vett

Dec 23, 2000
Thanks to all those who recommended Longmire on that Binge Worthy Shows thread a while back. My wife and I finished the 6th and final season on Netflix last night and both agree that it's one of the best series we've ever watched from beginning to end. On a related note, the main character drinks Rainier beer (produced in Seattle by Pabst) in just about every episode. Anybody ever try it? I tried to order some but couldn't find a single outlet that ships to the East Coast. For those who have tried it, is it any good?

Was out in Montana, Idaho last fall and tried Rainier beer, simply because I too was a fan of the TV series....Not bad, nice smooth taste and no after bite....

If you are a reader should look up Craig Johnson, the Longmire series was based on his books...they're easy reads.

Reactions: SCexpat38
Was out in Montana, Idaho last fall and tried Rainier beer, simply because I too was a fan of the TV series....Not bad, nice smooth taste and no after bite....

If you are a reader should look up Craig Johnson, the Longmire series was based on his books...they're easy reads.

Those books are definitely worth a read ... enjoyable.

Reactions: TheReelEss
I enjoyed both the Longmire series and the Yellowstone series I’ve not tried the Longmire beer, nor the Yellowstone bourbon. I am an enthusiast of the New Belgium beers of Colorado.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Not a fan. And I think you know my love of everything in the Yellowstone region is well documented. Laughing
I understand if you don’t like it, considering you live in the area. I‘m more into the scenery than I am the drama of the show. Just recently had the opportunity to get caught up on the series. I’d still love to make a trip out there to hike, fish, take pictures, and just enjoy the views.

Thanks to all those who recommended Longmire on that Binge Worthy Shows thread a while back. My wife and I finished the 6th and final season on Netflix last night and both agree that it's one of the best series we've ever watched from beginning to end. On a related note, the main character drinks Rainier beer (produced in Seattle by Pabst) in just about every episode. Anybody ever try it? I tried to order some but couldn't find a single outlet that ships to the East Coast. For those who have tried it, is it any good?
Yes Sir,, Longmire is a Great Series!! One of the Best By Far.. And Yes Rainier is very good beer, i have worked out there and have enjoyed Rainier for many years..

Along those same lines, who has sampled Yellowstone Bourbon? Worth it?
I have a golf buddy who is all about it, I just haven’t tried it yet, he offered it on the first tee of our guys golf trip & I said dude it’s 730, only a Bloody Mary will do at this hour.
So not yet & not sure.... yet

Vitamin R out here in the NW

Beer Advocate gives it a "Poor" rating of 65. I'd still drink one, of course. When in Rome... I usually try to drink like the locals whenever I'm on vacation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT