ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Lyrics to songs you had wrong until you read them or were corrected.

Boston. "See that derriere (Mary Ann) walkin' away".
That makes total sense to me.

8406446089_378bcf4b21_o.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TheReelEss
Yeah my wife likes this song. Won't allow it on my playlist. She's added the thing at least 5 times. It comes on in the shuffle, I delete it again. Tater music. ;)
A friend of mine who died of a massive heart attack when he was in his early 20s(nearly 25 years ago) loved this song.every time this song comes on the radio makes me think of him.died way to early.

Reactions: chief2791
Rock the Casbah:
What I heard “Shakey told his Cadillac”
Actual: “The Sheik he drove his Cadillac”

My college girlfriend and her suite mate didn't know Jimmy Buffet was calling out band member "Mr Utley" to play in the middle of "Volcano" They would always sing " Mr. Coffee." Of course, back then, Mr Coffee was everywhere. I didn't much like coffee, and then I didn't much like her. It all percolates to the top.

Jimi Hendrix Purple Haze

heard: scuse me while I kiss this guy. WTH
actual: scuse me while I kiss the sky

• Haha
Reactions: Judson1
I usually like to change the lyrics intentionally. Like this old Smokey Robinson song:
"Since you left me if you see me with another girl
Seeming like I'm having fun
Although she may be cute
She's just a prostitute" (Substitute)

Actual: There's a girl my Lord in a flat bed ford slowing down to take a look at me.
me: There's a girl my Lord in a black pair of cords (corduroy pants) slowing down to take a look at me.

“Kyrie eleison, down the road that I must travel” (Kyrie by Mr Mister).

I heard “can we use that laser…..”

• Haha
“There’s a bathroom on the right” for “there's a bad moon on the rise“

“Heard it in a love song - ding, dang, dong” for “heard it in a love song - can't be wrong.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT