ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Need some tech help with Spotify and the like

Poultrygeist

Feb 16, 2002
We bought a new car for my wife that does not have a CD player. It has Bluetooth etc. but it seems that CD players are outdated. Anyway, we do not have unlimited data, so she will not be able to stream music all the time. I need to know what service is the best for saving a playlist on her phone so that she can listen to it in the car? I don't want to have to pay a lot either. I'm cheap.

I download all the music on the Spotify app and turn off cellular data for it. It takes up a shat ton of storage, but better than burning data

We bought a new car for my wife that does not have a CD player. It has Bluetooth etc. but it seems that CD players are outdated. Anyway, we do not have unlimited data, so she will not be able to stream music all the time. I need to know what service is the best for saving a playlist on her phone so that she can listen to it in the car? I don't want to have to pay a lot either. I'm cheap.

Do you happen to have Amazon Prime? If so, their Amazon Music App has a ton of free music on it for Prime customers. And you get free 2 day shipping on Prime items which is basically anything you’d want to order. Also a video service very similar to Netflix. Really the only thing missing is Netflix Original content.

Still paying for music in 2018? Oh dear Lord.....

Seriously, create a youtube playlist of any and all songs you want then use THIS program to batch download them and auto-convert to .mp3 files. Transfer to phone, play anytime. Pretty simple.

We use Apple Music.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT