ADVERTISEMENT

OT- NFL viewing Q.

stevestrat2

Jun 12, 2010
South Carolina
Anyone have a hack, or know how to get another team other than the Panthers on Fox every freaking Sunday? Fox has them as the regional team to air here in the Sparklecity. My team, the Redskins, is also Fox, but we don't get them here. Aggravating. I tested YoutubeTV and same problem. Also tried Fubotv and no luck. And the NFL package with Directtv is replays only best I can tell. Anyone else got a way to watch their favorite NFL team (not named the Panthers) live on Sundays? ...and I do know some of you hate NFL now and don't want to view it! Thanks yall - Steve

Anyone have a hack, or know how to get another team other than the Panthers on Fox every freaking Sunday? Fox has them as the regional team to air here in the Sparklecity. My team, the Redskins, is also Fox, but we don't get them here. Aggravating. I tested YoutubeTV and same problem. Also tried Fubotv and no luck. And the NFL package with Directtv is replays only best I can tell. Anyone else got a way to watch their favorite NFL team (not named the Panthers) live on Sundays? ...and I do know some of you hate NFL now and don't want to view it! Thanks yall - Steve
1. Be a Panther
2. NFL Ticket via Direct TV
3. Google "Reddit NFL Streams" tomorrow if ur into streaming. I didn't say it was legal

Reactions: stevestrat2
ADVERTISEMENT