ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Not trying to be sexist or Britishphobic, but could someone explain why the Golf Channel need two much less one

Think I would rather listen to two British girls (or guys ) talk than watch the golf channel . Of course this comes from a guy who spent 6 hours last week watching the bass master classic !!! Enjoy .

Maybe, but he’s Australian and I love when he says Stricker!
I can't think of Baker-Fincher without remembering watching him make a cool 12 on the 13th hole at Augusta National during a practice round many years ago. He started with a snap hook into the trees on the left. Tried to hit it out, but hit a tree. It went further up into the woods. You could hear him slashing around in there. Finally his ball came flying out--almost. He landed in the creek that runs down the left. He took a drop, tried an aggressive shot, hit a tree limb and dropped into the creek again. Then he had an angle to the green, but knocked it in the creek in front of the green. He finally got on the green and two putted. That was the year the wheels came completely off of his game.

I don’t mind the British except for Faldo. Tired of SIR Nick. Slowest player in history, too.

It might not be so bad if they didn’t annunciate every freaking syllable, like if they miss one they won’t get paid! I mean come on, you’re in SC, talk fast, run your words together like the rest of us rednecks!

Does that work if you are only English and Wales phobic, but you're cool with the Scottish and Irish (Northern Irish)?
LOL, Had to look it up. There is an answer believe it or not. Anglophobia within the UK is hatred of the English. Even the Irish had a long Anglophobic tradition. Interestingly, hibernophobia is hatred of the Irish and scotophobia or albaphobia is the hatred of the Scottish. Cymrophobia is hatred of the Welsh, but who can really hate the Welsh.

LOL, Had to look it up. There is an answer believe it or not. Anglophobia within the UK is hatred of the English. Even the Irish had a long Anglophobic tradition. Interestingly, hibernophobia is hatred of the Irish and scotophobia or albaphobia is the hatred of the Scottish. Cymrophobia is hatred of the Welsh, but who can really hate the Welsh.
Interesting that the term "phobia" has that true and properly fitting "F" sound!! I mean "phobia" kinda really does mean "F'em" don't cha think?!?! =;-p

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT