ADVERTISEMENT

OT: One entrance/exit at Walmart?.....

gamecockfan04

Aug 13, 2003
Wtf! How does it make sense to have only one way in/out? So now if you have 10k people entering the store everyday they are all clumped together instead of spread out which common sense of social distancing is what? Spread the frig out!!
Not only that was at Sandhills earlier and had to piss but all the frigging public bathroomsare closed! So they want us to shop but if you have to piss you're SOL!

Wtf! How does it make sense to have only one way in/out? So now if you have 10k people entering the store everyday they are all clumped together instead of spread out which common sense of social distancing is what? Spread the frig out!!
Not only that was at Sandhills earlier and had to piss but all the frigging public bathroomsare closed! So they want us to shop but if you have to piss you're SOL!

Target and Amazon are your friends....and Wal Mart delivery. It is my hope that I never set foot in a Wal Mart for the remainder of my time on Earth.

I experienced this as well and a lot of grocery stores do this too. People meeting face to face is a higher risk than if everyone is moving in the same direction. Just simple logic being applied.

As for the bathrooms... no logic! People got to go. That’s just an unwillingness to meet the demand of the customers by cleaning properly and timely.

Reactions: redrogers
I guess Fire Marshalls have to look the other way these days, on account of emergency health declarations and all. A single entrance and exit for a warehouse-sized building used to be considered a potential deathtrap in the event of a fire.

“Lord, I'm foolish to be here in the first place
I know some man gonna walk in and take my place.....”

Reactions: coolcock2001
Target and Amazon are your friends....and Wal Mart delivery. It is my hope that I never set foot in a Wal Mart for the remainder of my time on Earth.
I'm just the opposite. I detest Target. About 10-12 years ago they had a tv advertised for a ridiculous price. The sale started on this particular Sunday. I was in line when the door opened and went straight to electronics where they had exactly zero of those tv's in stock. No problem, give me a rain check.... Sorry no rain checks. They did say when their next truck comes in their MIGHT be one or more on it. But they couldn't tell me when the truck comes or hold one for me or anything. So if I happened to be there when the truck comes and no one else is before me I may or may not be able to buy the tv. I know it's only a tv. Not a really big deal but it's false advertising. Then you add in the time they had their system hacked, compromising thousands of people's identity and credit or debit cards and recent events and I've basically got no use for Target. About the only thing I like about Target is the popcorn. I know I'm in the minority on this but I actually like Walmart. Especially when travelling to an unfamiliar town, Walmart is like an oasis of familiarity. But that's just me.

Hmm, seems like a reasonable person would ignore the 1 entrance/exit in case of an emergency. Not sure, there are a lot of dumb people in the world.

Reactions: coolcock2001
I guess Fire Marshalls have to look the other way these days, on account of emergency health declarations and all. A single entrance and exit for a warehouse-sized building used to be considered a potential deathtrap in the event of a fire.

You can still leave through any door during an emergency - they are just trying to help direct people to shop in an orderly fashion.

I actually like it in the grocery stores more now (with the one way aisles) - it keeps idiots from milling about and getting in my way.

I quit shopping Target when they decided to let men in women’s restrooms.

I don’t like it but I’ve also come to the conclusion there’s a lot of politics in a lot of companies I don’t like and don’t have time to keep track of them all.

I do online shopping for the most part. It’s much less stressful. No crowds, no lines, no waiting, etc....

It's YOUR fault!! Its so you [can't] run out with 28 packages of toilet paper!!!!

What you SHOULD have griped about that's far more serious and concerning to the common citizen, is this: at Walmart, they closed all the dressing rooms, so you can't try on clothes you might buy from them.

But then, if you take the clothes home, and try them on there, and it turns out that they aren't the right size, you are NOT able to return the items for exchange or refund right now, until "further notice"......

What is THAT all about???

Last edited:
Reactions: Dizzy01
Went in Walmart a few weeks ago to develop some pictures. Machines were down and signs were plastered on the screens stating they care about my safety.
Proceeded to checkout with a few items. Self checkout was wide open. People tapping away and grabbing those guns. I called for the manager. Asked her what was the difference except that shutting down self checkout costs them $$. Went in one ear and out the other but it made me feel a little better.

Reactions: pepsicock
It's YOUR fault!! Its so you can run out with 28 packages of toilet paper!!!!

What you SHOULD have griped about that's far more serious and concerning to the common citizen, is this: at Walmart, they closed all the dressing rooms, so you can't try on clothes you might buy from them.

But then, if you take the clothes home, and try them on there, and it turns out that they aren't the right size, you are NOT able to return the items for exchange or refund right now, until "further notice"......

COVID 19

I quit shopping Target when they decided to let men in women’s restrooms.

speaking of women’s restrooms, Willie B’s are no where clean as you’d imagine.......in fact they probably trail the men’s by 1 quarter........& to top all things off.......they don’t raise the seats!.........place needs to be sprayed with a heavy dose of summers eve.

It's YOUR fault!! Its so you can run out with 28 packages of toilet paper!!!!

Why would you buy clothes at Walmart?

Why would you buy clothes at Walmart?

I often get t-shirts and shorts for working out at the gym from them. They are pretty cheap, and are well-known brands (Russell, Fruit of the loom, Hanes). I used to get t-shirts cheap from the local Peebles store a few years back, but they either went out of business or just shut down that location. So I started getting them from Walmart. I don't believe in making fashion statements at a gym when I'm trying to get drenched in sweat.

I got some shirts for my nephew, and had a brain fart and got the wrong size. He didn't even have to try them on at home - saw the sizes on the sticker and knew they were too big....

speaking of women’s restrooms, Willie B’s are no where clean as you’d imagine.......in fact they probably trail the men’s by 1 quarter........& to top all things off.......they don’t raise the seats!.........place needs to be sprayed with a heavy dose of summers eve.
And since you identify as a male on this site I'm curious.....how would you know this?

I often get t-shirts and shorts for working out at the gym from them. They are pretty cheap, and are well-known brands (Russell, Fruit of the loom, Hanes). I used to get t-shirts cheap from the local Peebles store a few years back, but they either went out of business or just shut down that location. So I started getting them from Walmart. I don't believe in making fashion statements at a gym when I'm trying to get drenched in sweat.

I got some shirts for my nephew, and had a brain fart and got the wrong size. He didn't even have to try them on at home - saw the sizes on the sticker and knew they were too big....

Yea, Walmart is a great place to get workout clothes. Same materials, 50% less cost.

Been a huge issue, hasn’t it? lol

Yes, it has been for me. Here's whats crazy, IMO. Leftist are screaming about listening to scientists and doctors when it comes to Covid.... right? Wear a mask or you'll selfishly kill poor grandma and many others!
Why can't they take their own advice and listen to scientists and doctors when it comes to things like gender and chromosomes?

And since you identify as a male on this site I'm curious.....how would you know this?

Ancient Chinese secret: when you have to go like racehorse, women’s restroom is right around corner, u stand at top of stairs & when we score on long drive vs. bama u go for it :)

there are those particular times when everyone is in their seats........it happens

Reactions: uscedge21
Ben, you’d look good in Chinese clothing.........oh, wait.

btw, no one today makes shirts like Hathaway DID.

Why not? Most of you think the President looks good in his ties made in China....

I used to be a Van Heusen guy. Now I prefer Ralph Lauren.

I don't set foot in Walmart but I buy all my groceries there. Got their app on my phone, order and pay online. I pick a time slot and when the order is ready they send me a text. I then text them I'm on my way and I pull into one of their reserved parking spots. I text them I'm in space #1. I pop my trunk and the girl with a mask loads me up and I'm on my way. There's no charge if your order is over $35 and no tipping. I'll probably continue this way of shopping long after the pandemic is over.

If you are going to Walmart in South Carolina right now, you are trying to get Covid.

ADVERTISEMENT