ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Please pray for an important part of my family

yemacock

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2011
Yemassee, SC
What has been a great weekend start for my Gamecock family, has all come crashing down tonight. My niece's family lives in Beaufort, SC. The 3 boys, all under 7, are spending the weekend with us. My niece and her friend had a girls' night out in Savannah earlier tonight. When they returned home about 11 pm, she found her house fully engulfed in flames. Her father-in-law that lives next door was trying to get into the house and was badly burned. He is being flown to a burn center. Her husband didn't get out and perished in the fire. He worked very hard to get them where they are and has done very well. They were in the process of moving to a new house on a new piece of property and now this. He was 29.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: myrtlecock
What has been a great weekend start for my Gamecock family, has all come crashing down tonight. My niece's family lives in Beaufort, SC. The 3 boys, all under 7, are spending the weekend with us. My niece and her friend had a girls' night out in Savannah earlier tonight. When they returned home about 11 pm, she found her house fully engulfed in flames. Her husband didn't get out and perished in the fire. They were in the process of moving to a new house on a new piece of property and now this.
This is awful. Prayers to you and your family.

What has been a great weekend start for my Gamecock family, has all come crashing down tonight. My niece's family lives in Beaufort, SC. The 3 boys, all under 7, are spending the weekend with us. My niece and her friend had a girls' night out in Savannah earlier tonight. When they returned home about 11 pm, she found her house fully engulfed in flames. Her father-in-law that lives next door was trying to get into the house and was badly burned. He is being flown to a burn center. Her husband didn't get out and perished in the fire. He worked very hard to get them where they are and has done very well. They were in the process of moving to a new house on a new piece of property and now this. He was 29.
Prayers sent. May God hold them close and give all of you comfort.

Prayers send for this nice family. May God be with them.

Praying for you and your family. My heart aches for your niece and those little boys. May God hold them in his hands and give them comfort, somehow.

Reactions: SparkleCity
Prayers sent.
b232a242685cec6346715824eeccffd6.png

This is terrible. I am sorry for your loss! People don’t seem to realize how DANGEROUS fires can be sometimes... It is a scary world..

Praying for peace to those who mourn, healing for those who are injured.

Prayers for the one who was badly burned and the ones who lost their loved one and their house!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT