ADVERTISEMENT

OT: RE: Kurt Busch, the NASCAR Driver.

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
I must admit I don't know very much about Busch's suspension. But what I have heard about it on the news, it seems to me that it is a "he said, she said" thing.

Maybe more evidence has came to light than what I heard a recently on the news. But, how does his girlfriend's word alone cause him a suspenion and an order to get psychiatric help?

Now, if he is guilty I want him punished. But is there any hard evidence that he actually committed domestic violence?

None. He broke it off with her and then she shows up uninvited at his hauler and refused to leave. Maybe there is more but it hasn't come out if there is.

Busch is a psycho. Has always acted like a spoiled brat. Always burned about every bridge with every race team he was ever a part of. The guy can drive, but no one wanted to be a part of his act after a while. The girl in this drama maybe equally nuts. But from what they are saying the more credible witnesses and information has fallen on her side of the story. Kurt Busch is done. Unless he somehow gets her to drop the charges, and say she made the whole thing up, you will never see him in a race car again.

NASCAR didn't have a lot of choice when a judge ruled that the evidence suggests that Busch choked and smashed her head against his motorhome. Chevy also has suspended ties with Busch indefinitely. Kind of hard to believe Busch when he is going around claiming his ex girlfriend is a trained assassin who travels the world killing people and he is afraid of her.

Kurt has a history of bad tempers, blow ups on camera, blow ups on the radio, cursing his car owner, almost running over a crew member in the pits. He got past a lot of that and cleaned up his act. This girl was smart. She knew his past and played him like a fiddle. He broke it off his relationship with her and she couldn't take it. A girlfriend of the alleged victim said that she would get back at him and ruin his career. Apparently, she did just what she said. Coming down hard on domestic violence is the society trend right now. NASCAR, Stewart-Haas, and Chevy had no choice but to do what they did. It was just what one of the other posters stated....he said, she said. To the best of my knowledge, there was no evidence that he caused injury. The judge said that his version of what happened was implausible. She claims he took his left hand and placed it on her neck, and took his right hand and smashed her head into the wall. Busch claims he cupped her face with his hands and asked her to leave. Gotta admit, that doesn't sound very Kurt Busch like. Judge basically said she sounded much more believable than Kurt. Judge also said that it doesn't make sense that Kurt is at a constant risk of injury, but fears Driscoll because of his claim that she was an assassin. The fact that Driscoll trespassed into his motorhome, and refused to leave after he told her numerous times to leave was never addressed. If he did it, then he got what he deserved, and should attend counseling. It sure sounds like she had a plan, and mentally and emotionally pushed his buttons in that motorhome to get him to lose his temper.

Originally posted by coastguardcock:

Kurt has a history of bad tempers, blow ups on camera, blow ups on the radio, cursing his car owner, almost running over a crew member in the pits. He got past a lot of that and cleaned up his act. This girl was smart. She knew his past and played him like a fiddle. He broke it off his relationship with her and she couldn't take it. A girlfriend of the alleged victim said that she would get back at him and ruin his career. Apparently, she did just what she said. Coming down hard on domestic violence is the society trend right now. NASCAR, Stewart-Haas, and Chevy had no choice but to do what they did. It was just what one of the other posters stated....he said, she said. To the best of my knowledge, there was no evidence that he caused injury. The judge said that his version of what happened was implausible. She claims he took his left hand and placed it on her neck, and took his right hand and smashed her head into the wall. Busch claims he cupped her face with his hands and asked her to leave. Gotta admit, that doesn't sound very Kurt Busch like. Judge basically said she sounded much more believable than Kurt. Judge also said that it doesn't make sense that Kurt is at a constant risk of injury, but fears Driscoll because of his claim that she was an assassin. The fact that Driscoll trespassed into his motorhome, and refused to leave after he told her numerous times to leave was never addressed. If he did it, then he got what he deserved, and should attend counseling. It sure sounds like she had a plan, and mentally and emotionally pushed his buttons in that motorhome to get him to lose his temper.
Once the major three networks started dropping soap operas leave it to NASCAR to pick up the slack. Time to barge in on WWE's turf.

Those ex-girlfriends will come back to haunt you in the worst kind of way. I'm just thankful I have a wonderful wife I have been married to for 40 years and always has my best interest in mind.

Kurt Busch has never been arrested or charged with any crime relative to his ex-girlfriend claims of domestic abuse. I still can't understand how he could be suspended for something that has yet to be proven. Oh well, I'm certainly not a lawyer but it just seems strange to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT