Patty Loveless
Trampled by Turtles
Rhonda Vincent & The Rage
The Wood Brothers
Billy Strings
The Jeff Austin Band
Joe Mullins & The Radio Ramblers
The Travelin’ McCourys performing The Grateful Ball

More artists will be added. This is just pre-sale announcement. Huge discount on tix thru Sunday night. Awesome festival with some of the best food vendors I've ever seen and plenty of kids' activities. They provide free shuttles to the new 21,000 square-foot Bluegrass Hall of Fame downtown as well as to OZ Tyler Distillery. On-site camping is available. The After-party at the Pioneer Village (11-3am) is always cool. Nothing like bourbon & live music. Hope some of you can come. Performers really give it their all when performing in the home of Bill Monroe.

http://www.rompfest.com/

Last edited:
Americana/Bluegrass/Roots festival in Owensboro, KY, June 26-29

Ricky Skaggs and Kentucky Thunder
Steve Earle
Del McCoury
Patty Loveless
Trampled by Turtles
Rhonda Vincent & The Rage
The Wood Brothers
Billy Strings
The Jeff Austin Band
Joe Mullins & The Radio Ramblers
The Travelin’ McCourys performing The Grateful Ball

More artists will be added. This is just pre-sale announcement. Huge discount on tix thru Sunday night. Awesome festival with some of the best food vendors I've ever seen and plenty of kids' activities. They provide free shuttles to the new 21,000 square-foot Bluegrass Hall of Fame downtown as well as to OZ Tyler Distillery. On-site camping is available. The After-party at the Pioneer Village (11-3am) is always cool. Nothing like bourbon & live music. Hope some of you can come. Performers really give it their all when performing in the home of Bill Monroe.

http://www.rompfest.com/
A knee slappin foot stompin gooooood time!!jumpingsmile:D

A knee slappin foot stompin gooooood time!!jumpingsmile:D
I met some Gamecocks there last year, so I thought I'd let them know early who was booked so far. By the way, I never thought I'd get into that kind of music, but I describe it now as "kinda like hockey". It's great live.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT