ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Scented Candles

I Love my scented candles..... I get mine at Belk.. they are about 14 bucks for a 14oz candle. Which is medium sized. My go to scent is Sugared Pecan.. it has roasted pecan, sugared caramel, and white vanilla bean scent. It makes my house kinda smell like hot maple syrup
i can’t do the warm smells though. i prefer the cooler smells like ocean breeze or rain forest. that’s just my opinion. i need an accent, i will burn some nag champa every now and again, but only seldom and it has to be during a bigger thunderstorm event when i go to bed, and dark side of the moon playing softly in the background of course. man i wish i could still smoke the goods without tweaking.

i can’t do the warm smells though. i prefer the cooler smells like ocean breeze or rain forest. that’s just my opinion. i need an accent, i will burn some nag champa every now and again, but only seldom and it has to be during a bigger thunderstorm event when i go to bed, and dark side of the moon playing softly in the background of course. man i wish i could still smoke the goods without tweaking.
I Know that's right. Would love some good sativa right now.. what is Nag Champa?

Reactions: be cocky
I Know that's right. Would love some good sativa right now.. what is Nag Champa?
incense, you can get it at basically any decent Indian owned gas station or corner store. head shops like natty vibes has tons of different good quality burns. sticks or cones. any one know if natural vibrations or loose lucy’s still open in five points?

You and me both FBC.

Don’t fight it guys! They smell good! With $10 - $15, and one strike of a match your home can smell likes it’s full of cinnamon sticks! You know you need this! Embrace it!

And tomorrow’s thread on the best Glade scented plug-ins is going to rock your world! ;)

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Don’t fight it guys! They smell good! With $10 - $15, and one strike of a match your home can smell likes it’s full of cinnamon sticks! You know you need this! Embrace it!

And tomorrow’s thread on the best Glade scented plug-ins is going to rock your world! ;)
I know you're kidding, but honestly those things smell like some mad scientist decided to mix lysol with some cheap drug store cologne. BAD, very bad.

Reactions: Carolina4
Hello guys, there are a lot of companies that sells candles in the world and it is not hard to find them, That is in case you want some really good candles that can cost more than a simple candle that you can buy at the nearest market from your house. For example I use wax melts burner, which aroma is something wow, it change the entire smell in your house, and I am sure you will like it too. Furthermore, they have tens of different aromas, so you will find your favorite one definitely. I have tried a lot of aromas and I stopped at plum and rhubarb, which I also recommend to you. You can get even some discounts there, if you will order in large amounts, think about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Always cash in on the Bath and Body Works candle sales for fall and Christmas candles. They always have half sales this time of year. Currently burning a Leaves candle and Apple Weather candle.

Hobby Lobby has their Wickology brand candles that are pretty awesome. Very strong scents and will fill up the whole house. Can even smell them when not burning. Every other week the candles go on sale for 50% off. They have more than the Wickology brand, but as far as quality they are hard to beat.

Might I mention Tyler Candle Company as well. You can find these in all types of smaller boutique type stores and even in some larger chains. These are fairly pricey but well worth the investment. After burning one of these it's not uncommon to smell the scent for another 24 hrs or so. They are that powerful.

My wife has picked up some Nest candles. On the high side but they are best she's ever bought by far.

Go ahead. Laugh at me. I don’t care. Anyone willing to admit any good scented candles to purchase online?

I love the Yankee Candle scents and strength, but don’t enjoy burning up $30. Who has found a similar / cheaper alternative?
My wife gets her Candles from Amazon. Try the chocolate scent, I love the smell of it. Everybody in the family hates it but me. Either you love it or hate it.

I use the Tiki Torch citronella liquid in a fire bowl, and then insert into a chimenea for a realistic fire in place.

Go ahead. Laugh at me. I don’t care. Anyone willing to admit any good scented candles to purchase online?

I love the Yankee Candle scents and strength, but don’t enjoy burning up $30. Who has found a similar / cheaper alternative?
I never buy them, but the best I have seen were on a business trip to the Ritz Carlton South Beach maybe 5 years ago. They had a whole wall from top to bottom in the check in lobby with lit candles on shelves. It was a tropical fruit scent, maybe mango. Probably 25-30 candles. They sold them in the gift shop, so I bought one and brought it home to my wife. They have since remodeled the hotel, so not sure they still do that. You can still buy them online from Ritz Carlton.

If you don’t use leaded candles (the lead is heavy causing the wick to droop into the flame so you don’t need to trim the wick), then you need to trim the wick to keep from covering the ceiling with soot and flammable debris.

ADVERTISEMENT