ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Seeing the Augusta National Course

permacock70

Aug 31, 2000
Maybe already reported but next April the US Women's Am. will be played at the Augusta National.

This is a rare opportunity for those that have never seen the course to go and check it out.

Having been to some 100 Masters Tournament rounds all I can say is that it is a wonderful treat,even after all these years, to see the grounds. The place is magic.

Maybe already reported but next April the US Women's Am. will be played at the Augusta National.

This is a rare opportunity for those that have never seen the course to go and check it out.

Having been to some 100 Masters Tournament rounds all I can say is that it is a wonderful treat,even after all these years, to see the grounds. The place is magic.
Shhhh. Dont let everyone know. We alreadt applied for tickets.
Father-in-law has two badges for the Masters every year. I made him remove his DNR from his living will ;)

Spyrynak.jpg

stock-photo-sexy-girl-in-a-bikini-on-a-golf-course-1067763.jpg

golf-stretch1.jpg

Just the final round will be at the National... The others will be at Champions retreat on the savannah river... but, you can also see the course during the drive ship & putt kids invitational..

The tournament August National is hosting is not the U.S. Women's Amateur. That is a different event, put on entirely by the USGA, and it moves every year. Augusta National will be hosting the Augusta National Women’s Amateur.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT