ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Selling my Condo near Williams Brice

Bull44

Dec 10, 2001
Hey Everyone

I am currently selling my 3 BR 2 BA Condo at the Gates at Williams Brice, the largest unit with a yard facing Williams Brice Stadium. Looking for either a Gamecock Fan, Parents interested in putting their USC Student children in it for a few years, or even an Investor looking for an opportunity to buy it from me. Not Renting, just straight up sell. Connor Shaw resided in this unit for a few months before heading off to Cleveland when my late Father owned it before me. After he passed I bought the unit from my Mother (ironically I sold my 2 BR condo there to Coach Holbrook one year before he was fired) to allow her to buy a home in Pawley’s Island so it’s been mine for a few years. It’s been a fantastic spot on Gamedays for tailgating, and an easy walk to and from WB and the fairgrounds, plus it was so awesome not to have to sit in Shop Road traffic after the game when staying here. Darius Rucker now tailgates in the Black Cockaboose he owns next to the building so it was always exciting to see him there when heading to the game. Amenities wise there is a fantastic pool with pool side TVs, Jacuzzi, outdoor grills (two near the unit and they are excellent), plus a tv lounge to host parties and a fitness room. You are allowed 18 gameday passes, 1 for yourself, meaning you can have 17 guests tailgate with you, or 15 if 3 people are living in the unit. If anyone is wondering why I am selling it is because I have a toddler and as much as I love the Gates it is not a place for very small children to grow up in so I had to move her into a regular home and try to sell the unit so another Gamecock fan can love it as much as I did and my Father did. Please check out the link attached and share it with anyone you might know who would want to get into the Gates. If anyone has any questions please feel free to DM me, will be happy to answer. My Real Estate Agent is ready to show any personal viewings as it is move-in ready now.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1085-Shop-Rd-UNIT-143-Columbia-SC-29201/88001892_zpid/?view=public

Reactions: Progcockstin8r
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT