ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Smells that are pleasing.

When I worked at Disney, one year we were all given antenna toppers of Mike Wazowski (Monster’s Inc). It was basically a green ball with arms and legs and an eye. My manager walked in and said “Have you guys smelled your balls?” We all busted out laughing as she quietly walked away.

Crayons.

I have almost no sense of smell. I honestly do not ever remember having one. In fact, there is only one time in my entire life of 51 years that I ever remember being able to smell something, and that was just a few years ago. We had some crab legs that we had eaten and put the leftovers in a container in the fridge. That container got pushed to the back of the fridge and forgotten about until months later, I pulled it out and opened it. I will never forget that smell but it was so weird to me to be able to smell something that I continued opening the top to get a whiff! Other than that, I am back to having no sense of smell.

• Sad
Reactions: Judson1
I have almost no sense of smell. I honestly do not ever remember having one. In fact, there is only one time in my entire life of 51 years that I ever remember being able to smell something, and that was just a few years ago. We had some crab legs that we had eaten and put the leftovers in a container in the fridge. That container got pushed to the back of the fridge and forgotten about until months later, I pulled it out and opened it. I will never forget that smell but it was so weird to me to be able to smell something that I continued opening the top to get a whiff! Other than that, I am back to having no sense of smell.
Weirdly enough, one of the grossest smells ever is old tea, especially green tea.

Reactions: jeff2001
Is it ladies night? This thread needs to go sideways in a hurry and get deep in the gutter
basic-instinct-secrets-sharon-stone-leg-crooossss-e15207659535261.jpg

Reactions: midline
Freshly cut cedar. Instantly transports me back to childhood at Christmas (1960’s). We cut our tree each year from our own land. Even though, as an adult, my wife & I generally bought Spruces (liked that smell, too) or had artificial trees. Still, nothing like that cedar to evoke the “magic” of Christmas!!

Freshly cut cedar. Instantly transports me back to childhood at Christmas (1960’s). We cut our tree each year from our own land. Even though, as an adult, my wife & I generally bought Spruces (liked that smell, too) or had artificial trees. Still, nothing like that cedar to evoke the “magic” of Christmas!!
Having been born and raised in the upcountry must agree about the smell of cedar. Always meant Christmas to me.
And since I grow them and nobody has even mentioned them there are roses, one of the finest and cleanest fragrances on earth.

Reactions: cockthehammer#
A (clean) baby's head. I love to hold a baby. Diapers...not so much now that mine is grown.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT