ADVERTISEMENT

OT: So do Clemson Ag students get to do externships

tenor.gif

"The level of THC in industrial hemp by law has to be less than .03 percent," McKay said, except the special patch the university plants for recruiting athletes.

"The level of THC in industrial hemp by law has to be less than .03 percent," McKay said, except the special patch the university plants for recruiting athletes.
I just figure the athletes will dispose of those plants that test above that .03%. I mean, it isn't good for the hemp project, so.......
Sammy the first to sign on to the program as a grad assistant.

Reactions: ClemDent
I just figure the athletes will dispose of those plants that test above that .03%. I mean, it isn't good for the hemp project, so.......

Sammy would take some weak illegal weed in SC when he could buy strong legal weed where he lives? He’s smarter than that.

Yeah, imagine all the random samples of hemp they have to smoke to ensure it meets the less than .03% THC standard.

Reactions: 92Pony
Shoot, if you were a farmer and could get into the 20 additional spaces for the state this year, you'd do it. No money in farming anymore... unless its the right thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT