ADVERTISEMENT

OT: status of the pandemic, per Dr. Fauci

@feeble2001 “Ignoring” someone on here is actually the opposite of what libs do…see, Flame is still free to post his views/replies and people can decide if they want to read it or not. Libs seek to shut down the expressing of views they don’t agree with.

See the difference? It’s not cancel culture at all.

We can make a new name up and call it “reverse cancel culture,” deal?

So y’all are just coming together to promote people putting a poster on ignore because you don’t agree what he says?

that’s cancel culture
We are not coming together to cancel anything. Nothing was promoted. He simply stated what he did. Shared his experience if you will. The ignored person is is free to expound on any subject he wishes to broach. Just as I am free to not see it. So it's not about cancel but choice. Freedom of choice. Isn't that what makes America great? The freedom to choose your own path? Or should we all be required to follow in lockstep and be required to read everything? I think sometimes you are just a troll with nothing better to do than stir shit. It seems to be your usual routine. We may have another candidate for the ignore feature. That is my right, you do understand that don't you?

Reactions: ghostofpepsicock

What a worthless old dirtbag this guy is, his own staff will not let him answer questions unless they are "pre-approved". I am not aware of any US President that was this incoherent. Just admit that he is completely clueless about what is going on around him. Who is really runing this thing?

What a worthless old dirtbag this guy is, his own staff will not let him answer questions unless they are "pre-approved". I am not aware of any US President that was this incoherent. Just admit that he is completely clueless about what is going on around him. Who is really runing this thing?
Sir, Many have asked that same question and been shouted down and vilified.

He even flipped on that....he has never been consistent from one day to the next.
When did he flip on that? Is there a link? If he said something that endorsed mass BLM gatherings during a pandemic I would personally disagree with him just like you do.

If Biden was President last year 2 million people would have died from the virus. He handled the virus response under Obama and his chief of staff admitted they did everything wrong but got lucky that virus wasn’t as deadly.
You're going to need to back that assertion up with something. It doesn't sound at all believable.

You're going to need to back that assertion up with something. It doesn't sound at all believable.
The 2 million really cant be backed up with anything other than speculation, imo.

The chief of staff thing is real though. Kain or Klain was his name.

This is how utterly STUPID democrats are. Harris and her husband kiss WITH MASKS on. Both fully vaccinated. Nothing but virtue signaling idiots.

Kamala_Harris_Doug_Elmhoff-e1620238160550.jpg
I swear, some of you let the smallest of things ruin what little bit of life you have left.

Reactions: Dizzy01
This is how utterly STUPID democrats are. Harris and her husband kiss WITH MASKS on. Both fully vaccinated. Nothing but virtue signaling idiots.

Kamala_Harris_Doug_Elmhoff-e1620238160550.jpg
I don't understand how this is a problem, I have done this a couple times with my wife cause it's cute. Also sometimes we meet for lunch and I do it right before we have to walk in, because we have to wear masks until we get to the table. Somehow this gets you typing "STUPID" in all caps. Bro, you need to calm down.

Big difference between someone on a website being canceled and wholesale cancellation of groups and political parties, often resulting in people losing their jobs
There hasn’t been a political party cancelled since 1856.

Big difference between someone on a website being canceled and wholesale cancellation of groups and political parties, often resulting in people losing their jobs
Private business. Doesn't have to do business with anyone they don't want to. Don't want to make a gay wedding cake? Don't have to host inflammatory tweets.

Reactions: Dizzy01
Busted!
Wanna know what politicizing a national health crises is called? Unpatriotic.
When a crisis hits the US (e.g. 9-11), most Americans rally and step up and help one another.
That's called patriotism.
The steps of Congress.....
congress_9-11-11.jpg

Thanks to all the MAGA BS, we're divided.
This is called terrorism.
106821863-16102083392021-01-07t095511z_1094935002_rc2p2l93tpzs_rtrmadp_0_usa-election-trump.jpeg

Reactions: gamecock stock
Busted!
When a crisis hits the US (e.g. 9-11), most Americans rally and step up and help one another.
congress_9-11-11.jpg

106821863-16102083392021-01-07t095511z_1094935002_rc2p2l93tpzs_rtrmadp_0_usa-election-trump.jpeg
I'm not sure this makes the point you think it does.

Your opponents will roll their eyes at the suggestion the left didnt politicize the virus, and then laugh at the idea a violent protest on one day was somehow worse than a summer filled with it by the other side.

Reactions: Flameout12
I'm not sure this makes the point you think it does.

Your opponents will roll their eyes at the suggestion the left didnt politicize the virus, and then laugh at the idea a violent protest on one day was somehow worse than a summer filled with it by the other side.
Yep....it only makes a point to those that aren't picking sides.

Busted!
congress_9-11-11.jpg

Well said, Flameout.

Reactions: Flameout12
If Biden was President last year 2 million people would have died from the virus. He handled the virus response under Obama and his chief of staff admitted they did everything wrong but got lucky that virus wasn’t as deadly.
And yet covid cases are at their lowest levels in the U.S. in 7 months. Covid deaths are in a decline in this country. The average number of new covid cases has fallen to less than 47, 000 a day, less than a fifth of what it was in early January. But, outside the U.S., cases are surging in Latin America, Africa and Asia. Thank goodness most voters were smart last year.

Not personal at all, i simply said people let the small things bother them meaning the small things with little to no bearing at all.....to make it personal i would have called you a dickhead.
No bother for me at all…I just made an observation…it’s funny to watch people try to justify two vaccinated people kiss with masks on…I actually enjoy it. Please continue. Not bothering I promise

I swear, some of you let the smallest of things ruin what little bit of life you have left.
Busted!
congress_9-11-11.jpg

Like hell it is. Democrats are always the party of violence. Most of the people destroying property were AntiFa, you know that idea that has destroyed downtown Portland.

Reactions: Jpcooper
Private business. Doesn't have to do business with anyone they don't want to. Don't want to make a gay wedding cake? Don't have to host inflammatory tweets.
Is that what it's about? Inflammatory tweets? Because someone needs to tell them about the Ayahtolla's multiple accounts.

Busted!
congress_9-11-11.jpg

Democratic have politicized EVERYTHING. The IRS. The FBI. The DOJ. Everything about RACE. And ESEPCIALLY COVID.

Biden got double bonus unpatriotic point by politicizing COVID with RACISM at the same time in one statement about China travel restrictions during a critical time in the pandemic. And later had to admit he was wrong and is now doing the same thing now with India. LOL

As for your terrorism drama, get back to me when a Republican goes an shoots up a softball field full of Democrats. Get back to me when Republicans burn and loot cities for an entire summer. Get back to me when they get our in front of the Supreme Court and literally threaten justices to vote the way they demand.

I'll wait.

Reactions: ghostofpepsicock
Democratic have politicized EVERYTHING. The IRS. The FBI. The DOJ. Everything about RACE. And ESEPCIALLY COVID.

Biden got double bonus unpatriotic point by politicizing COVID with RACISM at the same time in one statement about China travel restrictions during a critical time in the pandemic. And later had to admit he was wrong and is now doing the same thing now with India. LOL

As for your terrorism drama, get back to me when a Republican goes an shoots up a softball field full of Democrats. Get back to me when Republicans burn and loot cities for an entire summer. Get back to me when they get our in front of the Supreme Court and literally threaten justices to vote the way they demand.

I'll wait.
This is a terrible thing to say. Trying to ‘shame’ some into voting her way? She never criticized Justice Ginsberg when she called me a ‘faker’. Both should recuse themselves on all Trump, or Trump related, matters!”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT