ADVERTISEMENT

OT: status of the pandemic, per Dr. Fauci

Why risk taking a vaccine that is effective? Why risk not taking it?
Why risk not taking the polio vaccine?
Why risk taking any shot for that matter?

Because they don't know. I don't know. You don't know. That's the point and that's the reason they've granted a highly experimental tech indemnity. Time holds those answers and time alone.

9,530 deaths in 15 months in SC. We have a population of 5.6 million and over 20 million visitors a year from all over the world. IMO, that's a pretty easy risk analysis if you're outside of the high risk.

On the unique chance some new mutation rolls in and changes that dynamic, you re-evaluate. There's little to no evidence these therapies can protection you from the 40+ mutations floating around the world (and actually some evidence to the contrary.) If they happen to arrive, odds are there will be a new multi-trillion dollar vaccine we all need at our feet within no time.

I know right. I’m not sure why the CDC isn’t looking to the TikToK experts for their information.

Ok Time Traveler. Explain to everyone why our government granted all vaccine providers immunity if things go south? And why it's under Emergency Use Status?

And then layout how this vaccine has been proven to be safe for all ages and everyone to enjoy - especially given the statistics.

You fancy yourself as a quality troll.

Quid Pro Quo.

Let's hear your perspective specifically on the aforementioned. And if you want to bring in your local doc to help illustrate, that would be awesome as well.

Reactions: WingchunCock
Ok Time Traveler. Explain to everyone why our government granted all vaccine providers immunity if things go south? And why it's under Emergency Use Status?

And then layout how this vaccine has been proven to be safe for all ages and everyone to enjoy - especially given the statistics.

Quid Pro Quo.

Let's hear your perspective specifically on the aforementioned. And if you want to bring in your local doc to help illustrate, that would be awesome as well.
Dude listens to the same people that told you to hide under a desk in case a nuclear bomb hits. He just wants to feel safe.

Clever. I'm not the one living in fear.

If you care to explain dramatic rise in Neurological, Allergic and Autoimmune Diseases over the past 15 years, we would love to hear because modern medicine has no answers.

Quid Pro Quo.

Are these supposed to be complex things? The government granted the immunity because they made the call to grant the emergency use for the vaccines. The manufacturers have followed their normal procedures and are getting ready to apply for FDA approval. In terms of the emergency use designation that was what the law HHS used to get the vaccine out to the public required. Whether people want to acknowledge it or not a virus that contributes to the death of over 500k people is a public health emergency.

I have no idea what you are getting at with the vaccine proving to be safe for all ages based on the statistics. I’m not aware of anyone vaccinating people of all ages so there aren’t any real statistics on that. In terms of people who have been vaccinated there are very low risks noted at this time. Could there be long term effects? Sure that is always possible but there is also potentially dangerous long term effects from COVID.

If you care to explain dramatic rise in Neurological, Allergic and Autoimmune Diseases over the past 15 years, we would love to hear because modern medicine has no answers.
You choosing to ignore the answers is not the same thing as not having answers.

A dude in the other Fauci gave you a very specific answer. improvements in diagnosis techniques and changes to classifications.

You choosing to ignore the answers is not the same thing as not having answers.
Dizzy has the answers. We can float this out to the Parkinsons, MS, Colitis, Crohns, Rhematoid Arthritis and on and one groups everywhere. Their communities have never been bigger and they are desperate for answers.

States are now scrambling for answers and are rapidly approving weed, now shrooms, etc because the FDA and CDC are clueless on the matter. The one of the most conservative state in the country, SC, has approved Delta 8.

Many fmmilies have picked up and moved to these states hoping to help their kids.

Yet you had the answers all along...

Dizzy has the answers. We can float this out to the Parkinsons, MS, Colitis, Crohns, Rhematoid Arthritis and on and one groups everywhere. Their communities have never been bigger and they are desperate for answers.

States are now scrambling for answers and are rapidly approving weed, now shrooms, etc because the FDA and CDC are clueless on the matter. The one of the most conservative state in the country, SC, has approved Delta 8.

Many fmmilies have picked up and moved to these states hoping to help their kids.

What is delta 8?

Dude listens to the same people that told you to hide under a desk in case a nuclear bomb hits. He just wants to feel safe.
That sounds right in line with a CDC answer. Forget the data. Head to your local airport and look around. If you have been on this planet for any length of time, you know Americans are in the worst shape they have ever been.

Blaming the teachers. Happy Teacher Appreciation week, huh?
Not sure his comment was "blaming" teachers. It was showing how the CDC is taking their direction from a union, rather than "following the science".

This sort of thing only seems to take place with one profession, which has a strong political union.

Reactions: SixStringCock

is it the rise of or detection of? Logic says these have been around for much longer than they’ve been diagnosed. These types of things don’t just appear out of thin air.. they just go unnoticed or undiagnosed. Same with cancer detection.

Reactions: Dizzy01
The alternative was to vote for an pathologically lying autocrat with mental problems.
Lest we forget....
im-283177
We got that with Biden...

There is a lot of information out there on all of those things from people who are actually experts in the fields. I understand those answers aren’t as fun but it doesn’t mean they aren’t there.

is it the rise of or detection of? Logic says these have been around for much longer than they’ve been diagnosed. These types of things don’t just appear out of thin air.. they just go unnoticed or undiagnosed. Same with cancer detection.
It is the detection of. Look back 400 years and see how many people that died were listed as "cancer". Basically zero, because we didn't know what it was or how to diagnosis it. Did cancer just become a thing in the last 100 years? obviously not.

But the good faith issue here isn't that. It's that Balwiles is going to go into the next thread about this and say "Nobody has a good answer for this thing" and ignore the good answers he already got in the last thread.

There is a lot of information out there on all of those things from people who are actually experts in the fields. I understand those answers aren’t as fun but it doesn’t mean they aren’t there.

Agree. There is a lot of information.

It is the detection of. Look back 400 years and see how many people that died were listed as "cancer". Basically zero, because we didn't know what it was or how to diagnosis it. Did cancer just become a thing in the last 100 years? obviously not.

But the good faith issue here isn't that. It's that Balwiles is going to go into the next thread about this and say "Nobody has a good answer for this thing" and ignore the good answers he already got in the last thread.
Indemnity.

This has turned into a neurotic rabbit hole that isn't good for anyone.

Medicine is a work in progress....always.

Many get excited about the next shiny new object and can't get their head out of the present to even consider future implications.

We are an instant gratification society.

Indemnity is a real concern. Fast-tracked is a real concern. EUA status is a real concern.

The medical industry settles lawsuits and deflects with fancy attorneys everyday.

You've seen the COVID stats. Make your own decisions however they may fall.

15 months. 5,600,000++ residents. 20,000,000++ visitors. 9530 deaths.

My issue was healthcare providers on this forum using words such as 99% effective and this is safe for everyone. (especially kids.)

They simply do not know. And if someone tell you they do, it's probably best to head the other way, IMO.

Peace.

Agree. There is a lot of information.
And misinformation. And political pressure. And media bias.

As long as people can obtain information from the best possible sources, and then weigh the potential benefits vs risks, they can make their own educated decisions. People do it all the time anyway - they eat bad, refuse to take necessary medications because "I don't like to take medicines", they smoke, drink, don't wear seatbelts, and on and on. Just be sure to gather knowledgeable facts from reliable resources instead of Trump, Biden, McMaster, Aldous Huxley, or George Orwell.

By the way, I view Big Pharma with a jaundiced eye myself. But at this point, until I see evidence otherwise, I believe the vaccinations are effective, and I further believe that health care and the government have the country's best interest at heart. Even though I believe Trump bumbled his way through it, I do feel he wanted the best for the American people to get this thing rolling.

And misinformation. And political pressure. And media bias.

As long as people can obtain information from the best possible sources, and then weigh the potential benefits vs risks, they can make their own educated decisions. People do it all the time anyway - they eat bad, refuse to take necessary medications because "I don't like to take medicines", they smoke, drink, don't wear seatbelts, and on and on. Just be sure to gather knowledgeable facts from reliable resources instead of Trump, Biden, McMaster, Aldous Huxley, or George Orwell.

By the way, I view Big Pharma with a jaundiced eye myself. But at this point, until I see evidence otherwise, I believe the vaccinations are effective, and I further believe that health care and the government have the country's best interest at heart. Even though I believe Trump bumbled his way through it, I do feel he wanted the best for the American people to get this thing rolling.

We are in 100% agreement Doc, except for the "vaccinations are effective."

They very well could be - we just don't know at this point.

And we know very little at all about the safety component - especially over longer term time frames.

Just saw CDC Reported lowest Covid numbers in seven months and will decline rapidly by fall.

That's great news. Too bad roughly 50% of the population remain too scared to get back to living. It's gonna take a long time to perform a full deprogramming.

I’m just fascinated how this has become such a hot button topic in the past few months.
People who haven’t been in a school in 30 years trying to explain how easy they are to implement COVID protocols is a complete laugher imho

almost as bad as someone earnestly thinking the duck and cover was to prevent being hurt by the initial/complete destruction area of a nuke blast, simply amazing

Reactions: Dizzy01 and Rychek4
There are a lot of dumbasses on this board and none of them work for the WHO, CDC or are named Fauci! Just my opinion. But true!!!

Reactions: Rychek4
We are in 100% agreement Doc, except for the "vaccinations are effective."

They very well could be - we just don't know at this point.

And we know very little at all about the safety component - especially over longer term time frames.
I think we have pretty good data regarding effectiveness and safety. But it also true, that data will be coming in all the time and numbers can change. My personal feeling is that its "more likely than not" that the vaccine will be safe and effective. Not 100%, but acceptable.

Reactions: Balwiles
People who haven’t been in a school in 30 years trying to explain how easy they are to implement COVID protocols is a complete laugher imho

Expecting every person to follow CDC protocols except teachers unions, who now tell the CDC what protocols should be is a complete laughter imho.

Expecting every person to follow CDC protocols except teachers unions, who now tell the CDC what protocols should be is a complete laughter imho.
No they say what will work in their environment which is very different. It’s a unique environment that you really can’t possibly understand unless you are inside of it.

protocols are worthless if they can’t be implemented effectively - would you agree on that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT