ADVERTISEMENT

OT: status of the pandemic, per Dr. Fauci

No they say what will work in their environment which is very different. It’s a unique environment that you really can’t possibly understand unless you are inside of it.

protocols are worthless if they can’t be implemented effectively - would you agree on that?

I would put to you that lots of environments are "unique", and yet unions weren't brought in to write CDC guidelines. The idea that teachers have the sole environment that the CDC is helpless to address is laughable to me. Especially considering millions of kids have been back in school full time for quite some time.

I'll agree that protocols need to be implemented effectively. But that is true across the board, not only for some professions.

I'd have more respect if people argued that this is the model other professions should have followed. (Including their unions in CDC decisions) But I cant get behind pretending the CDC is all knowing except when it comes to schools.

Edit: I also accept that it's become a political talking point, so theres little hope for anything other than dug in opinions based on political affiliation.

Last edited:
People who haven’t been in a school in 30 years trying to explain how easy they are to implement COVID protocols is a complete laugher imho

almost as bad as someone earnestly thinking the duck and cover was to prevent being hurt by the initial/complete destruction area of a nuke blast, simply amazing
My kids have been fully back to school (1 in middle school and 1 at TL Hanna) since right before or after Labor Day. We have not had a single incident where we got a notice saying possible exposure much less shutting the school down. Kids can be in school safely.

No but they have more experience than anyone when it comes to what will actually work in a school setting.

Most of the teachers unions are in northern and western states aren’t they? I surely hope the CDC asked for input from teachers and administrators that had opened up and were holding classes in person. Why would they have ever sought input from teachers unions in states that are still in lockdown?

Yesterday was Cinco de Mayo. Did anyone notice any restaurant celebration practicing social distancing?

I’m curious but for the people who have now decided this is a really big issue over the past couple months what schools are your kids in that are being impacted by this?

My kids have been fully back to school (1 in middle school and 1 at TL Hanna) since right before or after Labor Day. We have not had a single incident where we got a notice saying possible exposure much less shutting the school down. Kids can be in school safely.
giphy.gif

Most of the teachers unions are in northern and western states aren’t they? I surely hope the CDC asked for input from teachers and administrators that had opened up and were holding classes in person. Why would they have ever sought input from teachers unions in states that are still in lockdown?

The CDC Director said school opening even without vaccines was very safe but alas, Psaki said she was speaking personally not for the CDC, even though she was speaking in front of a CDC backdrop. LMAO. You can't make this shit up. They think we are so stupid.

TL hannah had nearly 40 known cases last November alone

Doing math and assuming it’s only the school population (can’t get quick count of the staff) it looks to be around 8% of the population has developed (known cases) of COVID in around 7 months

Also this is assuming full population is attendance which I am sure there is a significant portion participating in the hybrid model

If that were true he would have supported HCQ and saved thousands of lives.
BS....the whole pissin contest over Fauci is directly related to trump's paranoia over losing the election. Never in the history of POTUS, has one president flip-flopped and said/posted more lies and inaccuracies than what we saw in '20.

If trump had went full masking and vaxxing, you trumpies would be all over getting vaxxed. MAVA....

Reactions: Rychek4
There is no pissing contest over Fauci.

Fauci is a moron and a fool. Just like anybody else that praises Cuomo's handling of the virus like he did. Only a complete, total moron would believe he didn't know in January that this was spread by respiratory droplets, just like any respiratory sickness caused by a coronavirus since forever. He lied for two months about mask so the people he wanted to have the mask would have them.

Should be stripped of his medical license yesterday.

Reactions: WingchunCock
BS....the whole pissin contest over Fauci is directly related to trump's paranoia over losing the election. Never in the history of POTUS, has one president flip-flopped and said/posted more lies and inaccuracies than what we saw in '20.

If trump had went full masking and vaxxing, you trumpies would be all over getting vaxxed. MAVA....
Dude. Give it a rest already. We know you hate Trump. Add something besides your hatred to the conversation. You or we might learn something from your views

Dude. Give it a rest already. We know you hate Trump. Add something besides your hatred to the conversation. You or we might learn something from your views
My views are if Biden was POTUS last year, no one would be complaining about Fauci.
Pretty simple, eh?

Reactions: gamecock stock
The studies aren’t there for you to push it’s unsafe for students…I know you’re trying hard but you need to let this go.
Well it’s good to know that students can only spread covid to other students

aren’t you the one that moved the goalpost from no risk of exposure after I showed the tons of cases in a short period?

btw my school in the same period of time tl hannah has had 60 case, we have had 5. A little planning and consideration goes a long way for community safety

Last edited:
Reactions: Rychek4
Nice try. I am just tired of his never ending Anti. Trump tirade. He still has his right to post, just as i have my right not to read his posts. He isn't cancelled at all.
So y’all are just coming together to promote people putting a poster on ignore because you don’t agree what he says?

that’s cancel culture

So y’all are just coming together to promote people putting a poster on ignore because you don’t agree what he says?

that’s cancel culture

No it was just a reminder that in this free country you can choose to ignore someone. Sorry that hurts your feelings. Just because someone has an opinion doesn’t mean others have to listen to it. Let people make their own choice.

Cancel culture attempts to silence someone from having a voice and seeks to have their livelihood taken away, etc. Flame is still free to post his drivel and I am free to ignore it. He hasn’t been “canceled” in the least.

Feebs I think you like arguing for the sake of arguing. This is an attempt to start up the argument on cancel culture again and people aren’t gonna fall for it. Have a nice a Friday.

Absolute BS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT